Where is the "Precious" Movie? Was it pulled back?

Quick question NT. I was planning on seeing this movie with the wife but I can't find it in my location or something. I coulda sworn it was releasedyesterday but fandango is not listing it. Did the movie get pulled back for some reason?

Nah, it's still out there. I went to the theater to see it today. I believe it's in select theaters though ...

Where do you live?

^^ CORNY. WOW.

Blue, I live in Albany NY. This is so wack I dont remember this being mentioned it was a limited release...ever. lol. My GF is wildin
laugh.gif

yeh its playin in NYC right now. Maybe it'll move its way up to the capital sometime soon
laugh.gif

Thanks for the replies.

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Originally Posted by donpoppa

a lot of places wont get it till the 20th
It came out the 6th though.
i know it just came out in my area on friday and when i looked up show times it showed a more than half the theaters in my area wont have it tillthe 20th so i guessing that's for everywhere

Cant Wait To See This Movie!

Its A Limited Release, So Different Dates Throughout The States.....November 6th,13th,20th and December 18th

Check Out weareallprecious.com For Your Specific Release Dates And Closest Theatre ForYour State And City

Originally Posted by MPire

^^ CORNY. WOW.

Blue, I live in Albany NY. This is so wack I dont remember this being mentioned it was a limited release...ever. lol. My GF is wildin
laugh.gif

I would think that the theater at Crossgates would have it. Maybe it's at one of the smaller theaters... then again I only know of the one by my house onMadison near the Price Chopper/Muddy Cup. I haven't checked out to see if that theater is listed online.

I'm a try to see this movie tonight but the 6th was select theaters then the 13th was the limited release and the 20th it should be everywhere. Been waitinto see this for a couple of months

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

Originally Posted by MPire

^^ CORNY. WOW.

laugh.gif

I would think that the theater at Crossgates would have it. Maybe it's at one of the smaller theaters... then again I only know of the one by my house on Madison near the Price Chopper/Muddy Cup. I haven't checked out to see if that theater is listed online.
Thanks but I did several searches and nothing came up in the area at all.

Madison...boo that theatre. I remember seeing a movie in that damn theatre and I had to keep changing seats because the ceiling had leaks. Cheap as hell toowith their Dolby 5.1 Surround sound set....

Back
Top Bottom