Where is Steve Francis

I feel real old...Franchise was one of those people who got me into ball. him at md
sick.gif
him at alleghany
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I saw him on the Rockets bench the other day, it kind of freaked me out.

laugh.gif
What a sad drop off for this dude. He was one of my favorite players. His dunks, his crossover game, and his flare for the gamw. SMH.

Dude needs to lose some weight tho. Last pic I saw of him he looked like an extra 20-30 lbs heavier. He's pushing 30 now, his athleticism is dying. Notlike he really did that much besides dunk and make some ill cross-overs. So basically if he wants to come back he has to redefine himself.

I was just asking this question to one of my boys,plus he was in the live 02' cover.dude fell off hard

yeah, i was happy when the rockets got him back but then he never really got any PT, hope he revives his career somewhere, he was def an entertaining playerand had such talent

Memphis Grizzlies (2008-2009)
The Houston Rockets traded Francis to the Grizzlies on Christmas Eve, 2008. The Rockets sent Francis and a 2009 draft pick that Houston had previouslyreceived from the Grizzlies for a conditional pick in 2011. The move allows the Rockets to drop under the luxury tax threshold. They can sign another player,if desired[sup][26][/sup] (Rockets signed Dikembe Mutombo on December 31,2008).

On January 27, 2009, it was reported that the Grizzlies waived Steve Francis[sup][27][/sup].

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Francis

got bought for BIG money (portland?) and bought out again from Memphis

so so somewhere making THUNDERSTORM
pimp.gif

i was on the first page thinking to myself, the posts in this thread are identical to one we had a couple months back weird... then i saw the crackpipe photoand was like "oh...
laugh.gif
"

Now I understand why Cuttino got heart problems. It got weak by being separated from his most loved one

i hope he signs with the rockets again in the offseason lol. i refuse to give up hope that he'll finish rehabbing one day and don a rockets uniform againbefore he retires.

Back
Top Bottom