Where have all the OG Niketalk members gone?

Fraud Set
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Ekin
eek.gif

GLV
roll.gif
roll.gif
everyone roasted him.

Man this thread brings back memories I started lurkin in the jb section when I was 14 now I'm 21
smh.gif

I lurked mostly just to get shoe info until I found general

Damn I wish I could remember my old pw I remember going to benballer.com and just
eek.gif
at the amount of shoes he had
laugh.gif

solefood im saying! i was 15, now im 21
frown.gif

instant klassic, i remember that dude went hard and took a pic of the bullet and posted up quickfast
roll.gif

It has probably been said, but sports forum keeps me hanging around.
I am closing in on 5 years of NT membership + about a year of lurking.

DJ bana wrote:

sometimes around...

wow dj bana siting
nerd.gif

i remember when she was having argument with the other female nter about whos collection was the best or something, and it got real serious. dj bana has a lotof heat in the collection though!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Powfo

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Premo55
eek.gif

dude used to stay talkin music. mad knowledgeable too. ended up leaving somehow. I was shocked when we found out he was asian
laugh.gif

YUP! Premo55 knew his #*#+.... once I heard him rap though, I knew he was asian. EKIN was that dude.

now this guy powfo is that dude
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
still has the same avy and use to hold the title for youngest NT'er

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Powfo

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Premo55
eek.gif

dude used to stay talkin music. mad knowledgeable too. ended up leaving somehow. I was shocked when we found out he was asian
laugh.gif

YUP! Premo55 knew his #*#+.... once I heard him rap though, I knew he was asian. EKIN was that dude.

now this guy powfo is that dude
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
still has the same avy and use to hold the title for youngest NT'er
It's crazy, because I was like 13 when I started posting and dude was at least two years younger than me. Where is Flipstikal at?
nerd.gif

And Proph, you remember the original TMNT figures thread? I had pics of it in my old e-mail but it got deleted by accident. That was major...
eek.gif

Flipstikal is still around, he doing his thing though not really into sneakers...

soulize '02 - banned
bobby analog '06 - banned
soulize dp - current

I hardly post anymore, just lurk and read.

Right here alive and kickin. I remember one summit many years ago, myself and another guy, I can't remember his name (lives in Portland now I believe)where the only two black people there. The other members were
eek.gif
at the time to see black people there.
laugh.gif
Damn that was along time ago. That was whenK-Town had a mohawk.
laugh.gif

Lmao....

Anybody remember dude that everyone said looked like Harry Potter?

Or the thread when the guy got robbed...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

03 and still kickin

been here since june 00...this is what happened...moved from chicago to utah, started biking...biking tears up shoes, sold them all to buy a better bike. gladi'm out. it was cool here in the first few years...just a nice place to go after nikepark died. but shoes got way too trendy. i don't even go on hereanymore because of what happened to the shoe industry. just got too trendy. actually the reason i came on here was to look for a new pair of dunk lows...stilllove to wear those things

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

<---- Ive been here since August 7th, 2001. One of the first 3,000 members. Im a real OG.

I remember the real NT days...ekin, ceddie, Jrose5 used to post all the time.

WalletBreakers was on point...

roll.gif
@ you back in the day in them tight %%$ Wrangler jeans...

Back
Top Bottom