Where does Maliah Dance? (Houston Vacation)

Originally Posted by dline59

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000
nah goldiggers prolly got it beat
i was in there last night, im on crutches cause i broke my leg, a fight broke out between the strippers and
one of them broads grabbed my crutch and tried to use it as a weapon
roll.gif

funny thing is i was like damn these @$!! swinging crutches then i looked down and mine were missin
laugh.gif

I'm just posted cause I dig your avy, it's nice to see some Houston love in here

roll.gif
roll.gif
they jacked u

Originally Posted by dline59

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000
nah goldiggers prolly got it beat
i was in there last night, im on crutches cause i broke my leg, a fight broke out between the strippers and
one of them broads grabbed my crutch and tried to use it as a weapon
roll.gif

funny thing is i was like damn these @$!! swinging crutches then i looked down and mine were missin
laugh.gif

I'm just posted cause I dig your avy, it's nice to see some Houston love in here

roll.gif
roll.gif
they jacked u

Originally Posted by Michael Kelso

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i would hope nowhere while Sean Kingston is tryna save her

word? whats the story?

Apparently he's making a last minute push for 2011 Simp of the Year. Supposedly he paid for her B-Day festivities and allegedly took her + her family on vacation recently. These stars are finding more and more ways to blow money, if all is true.Maybe she's a changed women...NA!

Originally Posted by Michael Kelso

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i would hope nowhere while Sean Kingston is tryna save her

word? whats the story?

Apparently he's making a last minute push for 2011 Simp of the Year. Supposedly he paid for her B-Day festivities and allegedly took her + her family on vacation recently. These stars are finding more and more ways to blow money, if all is true.Maybe she's a changed women...NA!

The Dreams on Crossview is too hood for my liking, it's robber's paradise over there...I like the old one better...

Back
Top Bottom