Where does Family Guy rank with All-Time Cartoons?

that hulk intro was spot with the original 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The Simpsons season 1 - 10 classify as one of the greatest tv shows of all time, forget cartoons. Those new episodes are killing it's legacy though.

The Simpsons season 1 - 10 classify as one of the greatest tv shows of all time, forget cartoons. Those new episodes are killing it's legacy though.

I NEVER understood the love for King of the Hill. It NEVER was funny to me. I tried to watch it SO many times.

I NEVER understood the love for King of the Hill. It NEVER was funny to me. I tried to watch it SO many times.

king of the hill is hilarious. when i was younger i didn't feel it as much. but it's incredibly consistent and the perfect american satire

simpsons

south park
rugrats
futurama
king of the hill
first three seasons of fam guy
ahh real monsters

king of the hill is hilarious. when i was younger i didn't feel it as much. but it's incredibly consistent and the perfect american satire

simpsons

south park
rugrats
futurama
king of the hill
first three seasons of fam guy
ahh real monsters

the simpsons> tom&jerry (classic)> bugs bunny > family guy > __________

thats just ones opinion

the simpsons> tom&jerry (classic)> bugs bunny > family guy > __________

thats just ones opinion

after 22 years, the simpsons has somehow remained culturally relevant... hard for many shows to say that.

i agree the earlier years were the best, but there really are some great new episodes now and then.

after 22 years, the simpsons has somehow remained culturally relevant... hard for many shows to say that.

i agree the earlier years were the best, but there really are some great new episodes now and then.

Love it or hate it, but based on history (how it came back) and longevity, it's up there. It's still got some gems too. 15 yrs from now when it's over and only in syndication, it will be gold.

Love it or hate it, but based on history (how it came back) and longevity, it's up there. It's still got some gems too. 15 yrs from now when it's over and only in syndication, it will be gold.

Back
Top Bottom