Where do you work in the DMV?

Originally Posted by tactusjack

Ghost, if you think you may be interested in this job hit me up

Description--
Large human service organization needs full time accounting professional to manage and process client escrow accounts and benefit activity. Responsibilities include processing A/R and A/P for all escrow accounts; interacting with Social Security Administration and Department of Social Services, maintaining client benefits and completing required reports;

NOTES:
Local Residents Preferred (No Relo)
Requirements
High school diploma required; college degree in accounting is preferred. EOE. Full Benefit Package.

Want to use an agency to get this filled? Hit me with a PM if you want to talk...

I think I know exactly where your office is...

i live in DC during the school year, student at GW...during the summers, im at my parents in Columbia.

as far as work, im a research assistant/intern at OBW LLP.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

Originally Posted by B Fresco

I work in Construction Management for a Medium Sized General Contractor...
I am a Superintendent/Project Manager/Estimator (jack of all trades if you will)...
Located Uptown DC right on Georgia Ave (near Walter Reed and Downtown Silver Spring)...
The economy is killin us right now....
you aint lyin i use to go out on the weekends wit my uncle and do demolition work on new projects for some side cash, use to come out with 250-300 every weekend just to knock walls down and throw stuff away, havent gone in a couple months tho
frown.gif
hopefully it picks up, that use to be my alcohol/shoes/clothes money every week
been picking up for me ..but typically this is the slowest time of the year... picks up after folks get their w2 checks.

anyone needs a licensed contractor/carpenter..holla at me.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

Originally Posted by B Fresco

I work in Construction Management for a Medium Sized General Contractor...
I am a Superintendent/Project Manager/Estimator (jack of all trades if you will)...
Located Uptown DC right on Georgia Ave (near Walter Reed and Downtown Silver Spring)...
The economy is killin us right now....
you aint lyin i use to go out on the weekends wit my uncle and do demolition work on new projects for some side cash, use to come out with 250-300 every weekend just to knock walls down and throw stuff away, havent gone in a couple months tho
frown.gif
hopefully it picks up, that use to be my alcohol/shoes/clothes money every week
been picking up for me ..but typically this is the slowest time of the year... picks up after folks get their w2 checks.
Especially the folks that bought their first homes and will be getting a $7500 tax credit this year, some of which will inevitably go towards homeimprovements.

Originally Posted by Sole into it

Virgil Seay's Sports and Activities Camp in the summer

Falls Church, VA.

Hope the name sounds familiar...
haha, I know Virgil Seay (The Fun Bunch), I used to be one his campers at the Arlington County summer sports camps and then I worked with him atthe camps...damn I feel old.

Sales Associate @ Finish Line (St.Charles - Waldorf, MD)

Administrative Assistant - MTM Builders/Developers (Upper Marlboro, MD)

I get by to say the most.
grin.gif

Prok13 - I do feel older each year I come back and the kids stay the same age.. But hey, he's a great boss.

Retro23J - Any chance they're hiring? Time's is rough in richmond...

^^ They were about 2 weeks ago for the Christmas season but I don't think they are now.

Customize, support, and deploy project management software by a French company called Planisware, design content for Digital Signage media and whateverelse.........out in Chantilly

uknowwho85............whattup I need a new gig in that field anyway. Trying to get into the System Engineer/Network Security side of the IT industry

Originally Posted by Haf A Mil

Customize, support, and deploy project management software by a French company called Planisware, design content for Digital Signage media and whatever else.........out in Chantilly

uknowwho85............whattup I need a new gig in that field anyway. Trying to get into the System Engineer/Network Security side of the IT industry
I PMed u

I do IT work for L-3 Communications. I'm on the contract for Montgomery County Government (HHS, Fire, Police, Dept Liqour Control, etc). Holla at me forany computer service.

Last Stop - Pg mall

anybody tryna hook up a high school senior with a internship that pays?

Back
Top Bottom