Where do you meet girls in NYC?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

the pink houses
eek.gif
You trying to get this %*+!% killed.

Washington Heights = Most overrated spot in NYC. Busted $@# Dominican broads with they kids running around in their moms crib.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Fordham road & Third Ave. if you just wanna set a whole day of doing nothing but bagging broads
Sos knows what it is
pimp.gif

The females on Fordham are the best thing about my job.

Its a mecca on the low.
pimp.gif
DAMN i know you be having it at ya job my dude
eek.gif
pimp.gif

dude said hunts point
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You already know my dude.

Roosevelt HS chicks, Fordham University girls, Monroe College girls, Fordham Plaza Section 8 applicants (the sexiest of them all), Milfs and dimes shopping, women paying bills at Cablevision and Con Ed, Bronx Zoo workers on the bus, women going to the DMV
pimp.gif

A overweight Laruen London bagged me up at break today
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Me and my dudes stay posted up in the Plaza going hardly daily. Its a really a feast for the eyes out there. Lookin like a Spot Rushers thread.

roosevelt
ohwell.gif

Clinton broads
pimp.gif

Lehman broads
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

the pink houses
eek.gif
You trying to get this %*+!% killed.

Washington Heights = Most overrated spot in NYC. Busted $@# Dominican broads with they kids running around in their moms crib.
You buggggggggin

still i'm going the myspace route for now, get some potential takedowns for when i get out there then try and pull at clubs and bars as well. i'm going to try my luck on the subways as well but i already know its going to be alot of jail bait and i can't do none of that.

Also check Ustream, localhookupz, and blackplanet

Originally Posted by Tony Starks

And stay away from Co-op City in the Bronx. Chicks over there are wack.

This is true.
tired.gif

Lived over there 5 years. Didn't not 1 female worth talking to.

Hostos ESL mamis
pimp.gif

F.I.T. might have the highest concentration of certified dimes on the globe though. That little 3 block radius is like a catwalk.

On NT apparently, L80s let me beat. And don't front on co-op, i went to Truman and...naw ya'll right.

Are people really going to Fordham Road to meet girls?

You don't really have to go anywhere specific to meet girls.

Go outside and talk to them when you see them, don't be nervouse and stay confident the whole time.

Co-op City chicks are indeed whack.
smh.gif

The workers from Fordham Plaza are sexy. Especially those 34 year old and up Hispanic females.

Originally Posted by chozin87

Are people really going to Fordham Road to meet girls?

You don't really have to go anywhere specific to meet girls.

Go outside and talk to them when you see them, don't be nervouse and stay confident the whole time.

and you can get your groceries from the bodega, but whole foods is up the block. hush.

Originally Posted by CarpeDiemKJ

Bank of America on Fordham Rd.
pimp.gif
No lie i was at them atm's one weekend and the baddest 6ft tall blonde latina walked in. %+%+$ may have been crank's auntie. I aint saynothing cuz i was chowing down on like the third meat/bread combo on a stick things.

Back
Top Bottom