Where do you meet girls in NYC?

dude said hunts point
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Fordham road & Third Ave. if you just wanna set a whole day of doing nothing but bagging broads
Sos knows what it is
pimp.gif

The females on Fordham are the best thing about my job.

Its a mecca on the low.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by ninjahood

fordamn, 181, 42nd, 125street, 34th, 3rd ave in da bx, L.E.S., spanish harlem.

send some wash heights broads to the apartment im gonna be at when im out there next week and ill paypal you $5 and give you a 92-93 fleer ultra shaq rookie card.
roll.gif
pimp.gif
I spent my last summer in Wash. heights.

nah you good thats like the extra broke version of fordham. only go there if you like your women with drug habits and std ready.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

send some wash heights broads to the apartment im gonna be at when im out there next week and ill paypal you $5 and give you a 92-93 fleer ultra shaq rookie card.
roll.gif
pimp.gif
I spent my last summer in Wash. heights.

im gonna be back and forth between manhattan and the bx. my uncles going out of town so i got that place to myself but its real small so im probably gonnastay with my other uncle in the bx because im comming with about 4 people and im not trying to be crammed up in a small apartment the whole time.

still i'm going the myspace route for now, get some potential takedowns for when i get out there then try and pull at clubs and bars as well. i'mgoing to try my luck on the subways as well but i already know its going to be alot of jail bait and i can't do none of that.

i need to pull at least 1 wash heights broad when i'm out there though
laugh.gif

hows that whole beach area by phellam bay park to pull skeezers? my dad was telling me about how him and his friends used to go up to the beach around therewhen he was younger but that was a long time ago, so i don't know if its the same now.

If you must ask, then you have no game. Women are everywhere, and if you come with that weak stuff like asking where are the women? Then you have an evenbigger issue that needs tending to.

Sorry for the wake up.

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

If you can't find girls in NYC, go drink a nice cold glass of water from the Hudson.

How can anyone not find ANY girls in the city? It's impossible
laugh.gif

^

true, i've had no problem pulling in manhattan and i bagged a broad from queens but this was years ago though. it's been somewhat easy for me becauseusing my, "hey can you help me out, i'm here visiting" line tends to work even though i know my way around the city pretty well. if they askwhere i'm from i usually tell them they got 3 guesses to figure that out and if the conversation works i just start making small talk and take it fromthere.

this works almost anywhere you go though

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Fordham road & Third Ave. if you just wanna set a whole day of doing nothing but bagging broads
Sos knows what it is
pimp.gif

Its a mecca on the low.
pimp.gif
DAMN i know you be having it at ya job my dude
eek.gif
pimp.gif

dude said hunts point
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Sos knows what it is
pimp.gif

Its a mecca on the low.
pimp.gif
DAMN i know you be having it at ya job my dude
eek.gif
pimp.gif

dude said hunts point
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You already know my dude.

Roosevelt HS chicks, Fordham University girls, Monroe College girls, Fordham Plaza Section 8 applicants (the sexiest of them all), Milfs and dimes shopping,women paying bills at Cablevision and Con Ed, Bronx Zoo workers on the bus, women going to the DMV
pimp.gif

A overweight Laruen London bagged me up at break today
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Me and my dudes stay posted up in the Plaza going hardly daily. Its a really a feast for the eyes out there. Lookin like a Spot Rushers thread.

Back
Top Bottom