Where do you guys shop for clothes online?

I wear Old Navy sweaters at work because im too lazy to put on a dress shirt..

Can confirm, quality is trash.

Op if you're looking for street wear creamstreetwear.com is pretty good. They don't have as much brands as karmaloop and mltd but they have a lot of good pieces And they occasionally have really good sales

barneys..there warehouse sale is crazy dnt care i buy **** on clearance lol

karmaloop

mltd

river island :smokin 10x better than h&m

5 years ago digitalgravel was the ****. I use to like that they would carry smaller brands and they would even break down or create their own synopsis of the clothes when you would click on them(which they still do). They fell off hard what the hell happened..

Last edited:
i don't know how the scene is in TX but i go to art walks and cop shirts from people there, good stuff too.

i don't really like buying online.

Marshalls and Nordstrom Rack, the clearance section

Is it just me that $60 is expensive for a pull-over hoodie. That seems to be the average price for these sweaters

I'll let everyone in here in on a secret....UNIQLO.

It's from Japan...they have it in the states now. It is AMAZING. I am in Korea right now so they have em here everywhere. The quality is SOOOOO good and the costs are reasonable. They have good sales too. They have a bunch of $5 tees right now. The only problem is if you are hefty it might be a bit tougher. The clothes fit well usually. The materials they use are hella good quality.

It's from Japan...they have it in the states now. It is AMAZING. I am in Korea right now so they have em here everywhere. The quality is SOOOOO good and the costs are reasonable. They have good sales too. They have a bunch of $5 tees right now. The only problem is if you are hefty it might be a bit tougher. The clothes fit well usually. The materials they use are hella good quality.

i bought a 30 dollar button up from uniqlo and after the first wear it had a tear in the back :lol:

i bought a 30 dollar button up from uniqlo and after the first wear it had a tear in the back :lol:

Really? That's weird. I have some Uniqlo vnecks that are still perfect after dozens of washes. Great quality

jcp.

dillards.

rivet de cru.

moose limited.
pimp.gif
 good luck

5 years ago digitalgravel was the ****. I use to like that they would carry smaller brands and they would even break down or create their own synopsis of the clothes when you would click on them(which they still do). They fell off hard what the hell happened..
yuppp, you knew what was up, around that time (or maybe a year or so back) was when all the underground streetwear brands were coming up. I still get a little chuckle when I see people still wearing the hundreds..

I still member being in highschool wearing the hundreds & some kid asked me.. "What season is that shirt from?" :stoneface:

:smh: :lol:

oh boy have times have changed, I even see huf/undftd/diamond being sold at Val Surf.. hahaha it's been too long, iono eem know why I'm still here..

on planet earth

|I

feels good to help yall out though, when I was in need of some help yall were there :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom