Where do y'all watch your team's games?

if you're not at the game, of course. i'm rarely on NT when my team is playing. only time you'll catch me on here during a UK game is ifwe're playing some scrub team (like today for example, even tho that %@!# was closer than it shoulda been.) i just can't see how some of y'all areon here during big games...i can't do it, i'm too into the game to be checking up on here. rivalry games, like the Louisville game, my boy throws abig party. i'll go to sports bars or have some people over to watch other games...i don't know, i got like a big group of UK friends that kinda alwaysget together to watch games. are some of y'all not sociable, or what? like, if i was a Saints fan...there's no way in hell i'd been sitting at mycomputer or watching the game with my laptop in hand today. can't do it. i'm sure it's different if you're not a fan of the hometown team orwhatever and your boys and fans of your team and have no interest to hang out and watch the game.

can't lie tho, during games when i'm not on here, i think about what some of y'all are saying...and i'll check in from the blackberry from timeto time.

so where you watching the game? you gotta a gameday ritual?

I'm either:

-At the game
-At a bar w/ friends
-At someone's place or people are over here
-On NT

I'm sure that's everybody though
laugh.gif

Living room. Nothing to distract me. Vikes in the Super Bowl = at home. Vikings not in SB = Party.

Originally Posted by JPZx

I'm either:

-At the game
-At a bar w/ friends
-On NT

laugh.gif

but what kinda games, who your playing, dicatate that?

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Living room. Nothing to distract me. Vikes in the Super Bowl = at home.
you posting on NT during the game?

I used to when I was in school and had a laptop. Sometimes I'll run into my room during a commercial to post something or see what someone says.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Originally Posted by JPZx

I'm either:

-At the game
-At a bar w/ friends
-On NT

laugh.gif
but what kinda games, who your playing, dicatate that?
If it's like a crucial matchup....say Packers or Bears, I'll probably be with friends. If it's just a regular matchup without majorimplications, I'll be on NT.

However, tomorrow's a huge match-up but I'll probably be on NT. Going to a bar and drinking at noon is not my style
laugh.gif
....plus a lot of my friends are out of town this weekend.

LOL at two Vikings fans being your only traffic in here so far. It's not like there's a ton of us on NT or anything either
laugh.gif

big screen in the living room. everyone knows not to step foot in the living room. its just me, the tv, and the surround sound.

usually in my living room with my laptop.. watching the game doing homework

or i'm

-at the game
-few heads come through and watch the game
-watching the game at friends lol

college football saturdays

AV room in my crib
multiple TVs
1 laptop on seat in front of me
2nd laptop just in case a game is on that Isnt televised and a stream it onto a bigger TV
blackberry
homephone
Usually couple friends

I dont like sports bars too much down here in florida.

NFL Sundays are tougher cus Im mostly tailgating all bucs home games, but we got Generator and Direct TV.
pimp.gif

if im home in MA:
pats games: at home with the rents
bruins/red sox: either at home with the rents or at the bar

if im at my place in nyc:
pats/bruins/red sox: at this boston bar in gramercy

If it's televised I usually catch the game with my pops, if not then with my boys.

If not, I chat with the people over at DallasBasketball.com , and watch via stream.

that's crazy Jay.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i ususally don't care for sports bars for UK games...cuz i live in the city of our rival...and there's always "that guy" who's aLouisville fan, gets plastered and don't know when to stop talking. just depends on the game, i guess.

For me, big or important games I don't always like hanging out with friends or going out to watch it at a sports bar, it's far too distracting and halfthe time I'm the only one who actually cares. So having to be glued to the tv when I probably can't hear it over everyone else, or people get bored andwant to do something else.

Important games, playoffs, championships, etc. - At home with my laptop usually browsing NT

For football on the weekends half my friends are either tailgating or sleeping in til 4pm, so it's harder to get together with them, but that's when Ilike going to sports bars or hanging out.

I'm the only NY sports fan out of my group right now, so no one really cares to watch my team's games specifically, that's why I tend to do italone.

jay...you need to take pics of your mock sat-com center you got going on for college football saturdays
laugh.gif

If I'm at home, in front of the TV with my family, my bro/dad like watching sports too.
If I'm at school, in front of my computer or TV, I usually end up watching alone because most of my friends aren't into sports like I am. Just casualobservers at best.

If its a team I follow I prefer to watch it at my crib by myself or with some other people if they actually pay attention to the game.

TCU Football- at almost all home games, watch road games at my crib
Mavs- go to some home games, watch all others at my crib
Cowboys- at my crib or a sports bar

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

jay...you need to take pics of your mock sat-com center you got going on for college football saturdays
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
complete with satellite phone and ready-to-eat meal rations and water in case of emergency.

I like to watch games with my boys and stuff over a few beers whether that be at my apt or somewhere else.

When it's a really big game I almost can't handle other people though. Dudes have a tendency to make outlandish comments that only increase mynervousness.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
complete with satellite phone and ready-to-eat meal rations and water in case of emergency.
laugh.gif

You'll never catch me posting on here during my team's game.

Hurricanes- At every home game (season tickets) or at a sports bar for every road game.

Dolphins- In my living room where I can concentrate and cuss all I want at how %%!%!! we play.

I can't go to sports bars in the city for the most part. Too crowded. And I bump heads for apparently being a fan of all the wrong teams
laugh.gif

Don't really have a set thing for games. If it's big games during the week, I'm usually at home. On Friday and Saturday nights I try to get out andcatch stuff or go to the games. Sundays I stick to the house or a friends house.

Unless I'm in Gainesville, because my dad always gets tickets to Gators games (football or basketball), I do one of two things:

When I'm by myself watching, I post on NT throughout the game.
If I have friends over or am out at a friends, I dont post.

I dont go out to any Blazers/Ducks games because I'm broke.

Back
Top Bottom