Where do they sell digital pocket scales?

smh.gif
laugh.gif

oh wow. i didn't even know i still have that crap under my wanted section. i don't want any of that crap now.
laugh.gif

c'mon NT! ya'll are fallin' off. I remember when I would post a question here and get a definite answer in less than 10 minutes

Originally Posted by WiCKeD KiCKz

it's for jewelry..............

So I'm guessing you're gonna need the little clear bags for the jewlery too, right?

yo man, i got an extra scale, its a it weighs out to .1 of a g but itll do for your jewelry expenses

$10 bones shipped, its yours

holla

hood corner store, flea market, smoke shops, or my personal favorite {high school chemistry classes} <<---the numbers on those school scales are crazyprecise. i use to steal em from class go to the house and really mess with some homeWORK.

Whoa Wicked .
eek.gif
eek.gif

Where have you been my man ?

I been chillin' bro. I had to get off this thing but I got the itch recently. NT and myspace contributed to the loss of my collegescholarship man, so I've been fixing my past mistakes
laugh.gif

So I'm guessing you're gonna need the little clear bags for the jewlery too, right?
yea, preferably the ones with the dolphins on them
laugh.gif
. Na, iknow i can find all that stuff on eBay, but I need it for tomorrow morning so I was just wondering if anyplace in NYC would sell it. I was thinkin' bestbuy or staples
ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
.. I just had to do that. I miss the good ol' stoneface

I'm not using it for greenery, there's no money in selling anything in little gram jewelry bags. if you aren't flippin' that china or greenwrapped in saran wrap, then it isn't even worth it.

Back
Top Bottom