Where can I find some GOOD Filipino Food.

Originally Posted by JAYMATIK

The only one I know that's good aside from the ones alreayd mentioned.

Mannyla Rose
94 Dempsey Rd
Milpitas, CA 95035 (408) 719-1605

Gold Tray Manila
5320 Monterey Hwy
San Jose, CA 95111
(408) 225-4027

Forget Goldie Locks... And dont trust Jollibee either... Its not like the ones in the PI... Which are killer...

Agreed!

Does any one know where I can find some pirurutong?

JMTK!
BAY AREA INITIATIVE

yesssir thats my boys spot. that place is def
pimp.gif

Gerry's Grill in Union City! They've totally expanded their menu since they first opened and it's definitely improved quality wise.
peace

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

Originally Posted by mEasy15

Kuya's

460 San Mateo Avenue

San Bruno, CA, 94066

(650) 952-5739
never been but a good friend recommends the place

Patio Filipino

1770 El Camino Real

San Bruno, CA, 94066

(650) 872-9888
good here too, but a little more expensive than the others.
The truth
pimp.gif
This dude knows what's up.
pimp.gif

Amen!!!!

not filippino, but i've eaten at Ongpin in Hayward, CA and Gerry's Grill in union city, CA with friends and those haven't been disappointing.

I went to this place over at union city its called Lechon Manila (or Manila Lechon). small place but well priced. the food is ok depending on what you order.the Pancits and Lechon are on point

Buena Suerte on Mission in the city...Philippine breakfast is served all day, with two eggs and garlic fried rice for $2.50...Also, an all you can eat buffetfor $7.50...Can't go wrong with those prices. Also, a new gourmet Filipino restaurant opened up a couple of months ago on 17th street in the Castro calledPalencia. I heard that the food over there is really good. I hope that I will be able to eat there sometime soon...

I just had Barrio Fiesta last week...Thanks for the recommendation! Their lechon kawali + tocino were pretty good! I gotta go back and try their adobo, etc.

I went to Ihaw Ihaw tonight and was a little disappointed in the adobo . I think I'm going to check out Kuya's my next time down there.

I'll be in NorCal at the end of Feb so I will be checking out San Bruno... thanks for the food advice.

Back
Top Bottom