Where can I find General Tso's Chicken?

Every Chinese place in DC had it when I lived there for a year. Now. I cant find it nowhere
tired.gif

Its an East Coast thing. West Coast, atleast in LA doesnt have it. I been born and raised in socal and not once have I seen it in the LA/OC areas. Sometimes ifyou venture out of the city to like Barstow or further you might come across a fast food chinese joint that has it. Sorry.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Its an East Coast thing. West Coast, atleast in LA doesnt have it. I been born and raised in socal and not once have I seen it in the LA/OC areas. Sometimes if you venture out of the city to like Barstow or further you might come across a fast food chinese joint that has it. Sorry.

Yeah I cant find it anywhere but I did find one place through google. Looks pricey but it's worth it. If anyone wants to know It's at

Chin Chin
http://www.chinchin.com/

ugh...GT's chicken is NOT Chinese Food. Glad that crap aint around here. Panda Express already makes me sick.

Kinda like Taco Bell is NOT Mexican Food.

I moved from Indy in 2000 to the oc and have been in withdrawl every since. I used to never order anything else at the c food spots... Now I don't reallyhit them that much...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I used to eat this about 3x - 4x times a week when I went to school out on the east.

It's only @ the Chinese restaurants dubbed as the "New-York style Chinese," which is all over up/down the east coast.

I've been trying to find this back home here in SoCal. PF Changs doesn't cut it.
frown.gif

There's a spot in Hacienda Heights called "Dumpling Master" that has it.

I haven't tried it yet though, give me a week.

I know you've been to Diamond Palace though on DB Blvd.

Insane lunch special + dinner special (starts at 10P)

Chicken or Beef Chow Mein (crispy noodles) and Lemon Chicken $10 for a whole lotta foood.

theres a Chinese fast food spot in Torrance that has it. Its in the Walmart shopping center on Normandie and 190th. Its right next to the starbucks. I used toget it for lunch every once in a while when I worked out there.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

2 years later and I still haven't had it. Over break I'm a check out the places mentioned though

How did u even find this thread!?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

place in MPK that has it. called kuans. its called hot and spicy there. its a hit or miss lately tho. usewd to be bomb always. think it depends who is there cooking now

Back
Top Bottom