Where are you spending your summer vacation this year?

laugh.gif
if the money's right I would like to hit Miami.

so if any one is in south beach much info is appreciated.

laugh.gif
if the money's right I would like to hit Miami.

so if any one is in south beach much info is appreciated.

Going up to see my Dad in NY....Then probably going on a cruise to either the Bahamas or Bermuda

Going up to see my Dad in NY....Then probably going on a cruise to either the Bahamas or Bermuda

If I get any money for graduation plan on visiting my homie in Croatia at the beginning of June for a few weeks. Then making my way west back through europe.

If I get any money for graduation plan on visiting my homie in Croatia at the beginning of June for a few weeks. Then making my way west back through europe.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Myrtle Beach...
pimp.gif

Maybe Cozumel Mexico if all is well.
pimp.gif
x3
Black Bike Week?

Im spending mines home at work and school
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Myrtle Beach...
pimp.gif

Maybe Cozumel Mexico if all is well.
pimp.gif
x3
Black Bike Week?

Im spending mines home at work and school
tired.gif

ill be at work during the day and boozin at night.

might try to make it down to FL around october though. a getaway is needed. its been years.

ill be at work during the day and boozin at night.

might try to make it down to FL around october though. a getaway is needed. its been years.

Flipping the script this year. I'm working all summer so I can vacation in New Zealand in November/December to see my old roommate.
She's doing grad school there.

Flipping the script this year. I'm working all summer so I can vacation in New Zealand in November/December to see my old roommate.
She's doing grad school there.

Cancun and Hilton Head with my girls family and then Chicago and Myrtle Beach with my family
pimp.gif

Cancun and Hilton Head with my girls family and then Chicago and Myrtle Beach with my family
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom