Where are you buying SA Jordan XIs

Arden will be hell again, for sure!  I lucked out on the SJs because I just stayed in the mall when they closed last time and my boy made out with like 18pairs(He was the one on the news), but I doubt it will be that easy this time.

Roseville - From what the employees told me are not getting them

so Norcal heads where are you swooping?

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I think TRUE will have them.

Yeah my homegirl who works at TRUE said they got them already

Is the line usually nuts over at TRUE?  Last time I waited at TRUE was hemps back in the day

i dunno, but i think it might be an easier find for these..im just not not feeling them as much, but gl to you!
smile.gif
what are retail for these anyways? i hope they dont pull that 175 bs on us

Picking up my pair tomorrow or Thursday. Thank goodness I don't have to wait like I did the spacejams.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Picking up my pair tomorrow or Thursday. Thank goodness I don't have to wait like I did the spacejams.

Could you PM me the spot?  I just ordered 2 pairs from WESTNYC, but I couldn't get my size, so I'm trying to pick up another pair

GeNeRaTiOnZ.....

whos your home girl my cuzin works there also might be the same person
...im tryin to get some info myself

if i find out anything ill update...

nope i guess not....my cuzin works at true sole...

but like i said if i find out any info ill post it..

these garbage. can't wait for an idiot to post up pictures of how his blue jeans stained his XIs lol

I was getting ready to pick up a pair back in january/february, but when i actually seen them in person, my mind changed REAL REAL QUICK. but to each his own. i personally think these are horrible. i hope this is a easy cop for EVERYONE. good luck..

I haven't been to a NTSF release in a minute, so how does that raffle thing work? Just get there by 8 am?

^ give them a call it might be 7am or 8am.. regardless to early for me.. haha good luck to those who wants them badly enough

Anyone know any place in the East bay that will have these? Any local malls with footlockers, etc..

Back
Top Bottom