[| -- "Where Are The Parents? High School Girl Peer Pressures Boy To Get A Feel!" from WSHH -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Anyone see this video?

Elementary School memories, though the language wasn't as "explicit" or direct.

dude didnt want to...man when i was in HS, i was the complete opposite of him...lol... weren't we all?

Think they were making fun of the lil dude...

He still shoulda took advantage of the situation

they were just messing with him. she see's a nerdy kid and wants to go get his blood pressure going because they find it funny. lmfao.

he should've waited until they were alone and say, talk all that @@$+ u were talking earlier... u say u wanna suck me off do it right nowwww.... rightnow.. are you scared?

G... the females go soooooooo hard these days.

My lady is a high school teacher and yesterday she sat there and listened to a girl in the process of turning another girl out. If she hadn't stepped inwhen she did its a good chance she would've had her hand in her merch ... got that youngin confused as hell about herself now
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

they were just messing with him. she see's a nerdy kid and wants to go get his blood pressure going because they find it funny. lmfao.

he should've waited until they were alone and say, talk all that @@$+ u were talking earlier... u say u wanna suck me off do it right nowwww.... right now.. are you scared?
laugh.gif
Word.

I'd have squeezed her **** with no hesitation. She's attractive
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

he should've waited until they were alone and say, talk all that @@$+ u were talking earlier... u say u wanna suck me off do it right nowwww.... right now.. are you scared?
laugh.gif
Word.

I'd have squeezed her **** with no hesitation. She's attractive
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
jqge2q.jpg

laugh.gif

She sound like she graduated from the k3llz school of flirting, talkin bout getting slapped around and not being respected
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

edit: and damn, WSHH comments are hilarious. like dudes are lightweight illiterate.

Back
Top Bottom