Where Are Some Good Online Sneaker Companies?

Im looking for some J's. I retired from the game 3 or 4 years ago. I'm looking to get back in now. I heard some 11's came out or something......Imissed alot......fill me in. 11's are GOAT! I looked on pickyourshoes.com but alot of their inventory is sold out! anyway, any other places?

I would go to Jamaica Ave....but their prices will be
indifferent.gif

The only notable XI's that have come out in the last 3-4 years are the ones in the DMP and the CDP. Neither one will be cheap.

^^ all thoso websites above but some shoes are hard to find but you can probably just find them here on nt in the buying and selling lounge

really eBay is your best bet to find some well priced 11s not super cheap but good enough to get the job done .

theres a forum with all the sites, why dont you try looking around instead of jumping for the post button

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST IN JORDAN BRAND SUBFORMS
Actually that post is a waste of time if you're only looking for Jordans (as the original poster said he is).

Some of the links are dead, and probably half of them or so don't sell Jordans at all...just SB, retros, etc. Since it's in the Jordan Brand subforumand not Nike, you'd think it would only have links to Jordan-selling sites, but that's not the case.

Back
Top Bottom