When you LOL do you really LOL?

Not me.

I might chuckle or crack a smile, but not no laughing out loud like that.

Some of the pics and gifs that I've seen on this site though had me in tears, but that was probably less than 5 times.

lol is a chuckle to me
if im laughing...it usually hahahahahahahahaha
i rarely use emoticons

rarely, to me a LOL is the equivalent of a
grin.gif

lol .. is almost a habbit for most .. I remember I had a bootycall that lent me her phone and I press the text message and she was asking some dude for nackedpics ..

I said oh thats ok I dont care she said but look I put LOL that mean I was kidding .. lmao

lol is more of like thats funny ... lmao is when i laugh ... hahahahaha i get really happy and excited lol

unfortunately there's no way to imply humor or sarcasm online so i type lol a decent amount during a convo.

when i type any other variation of "lol" it usually means that im actually cracking a smile/laughing

nah when reply back "lol" it's kind of a courtesy thing. if i'm really laughing out loud hahahahahh will suffice

dont use any of those only time i laugh out loud online is here this really made me laugh i couldnt stop

kmart.gif

lol= almost a habit. its when i usually find something funny or entertaining but i dont really laughed out loud.
LOL= something funny and will probably crack a smile or something
lmao= somethings funny and i chuckle a little
LMAO= somethings really funny and i actually laugh

Back
Top Bottom