When you go to a girls house who youve never kicked it before with?

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Depends on what you're dealin' with....

Potential girlfriend:
-Make yourself comfortable
-Get to know where the rooms are at
-Put a movie on
-Talk a little bit
-Wait for your moment, and take advantage of it
-If she's not ready, don't rush nothin'......you won't always get it the first night.

J.O.
-Take your shoes off
-Get somethin' to drink from her fridge
-She already knows what it is, so take the initiative. She might hop on you tho if you got it like that.
-Do your duty, go home.

Friend
-If she doesn't want action, and that's one of the main reasons you're there....think of an excuse to bounce [hahaha but for real, that's one of the worst situations]
-Tell her you'll see her later.
co-sign

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Yeh guys its 2009...all types of weird !@#$ going on these days...people with weird fetishes.snuff films etc.

That stuff scares me word to Vacancy...i don't trust too many people let alone some chick i don't know that well...!@#$ that you wont see me tied the !@#$ up getting whipped by some burly defensive end type dude...Weirdos today...why cant we have old school weirdos like peeping tom weirdos,atleast they had the decency to keep that !@#$ to themselves and in house.Got dudes today eating/wearing human flesh n !@#$.

Im a cautious mofo

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Depends on what you're dealin' with....

Potential girlfriend:
-Make yourself comfortable
-Get to know where the rooms are at
-Put a movie on
-Talk a little bit
-Wait for your moment, and take advantage of it
-If she's not ready, don't rush nothin'......you won't always get it the first night.

J.O.
-Take your shoes off
-Get somethin' to drink from her fridge
-She already knows what it is, so take the initiative. She might hop on you tho if you got it like that.
-Do your duty, go home.

Friend
-If she doesn't want action, and that's one of the main reasons you're there....think of an excuse to bounce [hahaha but for real, that's one of the worst situations]
-Tell her you'll see her later.
3 for 3

alg_jeter.jpg

Originally Posted by i love nikes

Yeh guys its 2009...all types of weird !@#$ going on these days...people with weird fetishes.snuff films etc.

That stuff scares me word to Vacancy...i don't trust too many people let alone some chick i don't know that well...!@#$ that you wont see me tied the !@#$ up getting whipped by some burly defensive end type dude...Weirdos today...why cant we have old school weirdos like peeping tom weirdos,atleast they had the decency to keep that !@#$ to themselves and in house.Got dudes today eating/wearing human flesh n !@#$.

Im a cautious mofo
Couldn't wait to unleash your army of GIF's???.....Probably sitting around the comp. with your boys like "we got em Steve he wontshow his face in this thread again!"
eyes.gif

Chappelle one is funny tho
laugh.gif

Take the movie Next Friday with you, women love it. Make sure to watch the part when that African dude goes into Pinky's record store. If that doesn'tget you some, nothing will.

Im a cautious mofo
Couldn't wait to unleash your army of GIF's???.....Probably sitting around the comp. with your boys like "we got em Steve he wont show his face in this thread again!"
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
But are you serious with all thatnonsense you just said?

Im a cautious mofo
Couldn't wait to unleash your army of GIF's???.....Probably sitting around the comp. with your boys like "we got em Steve he wont show his face in this thread again!"
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
But are you serious with all that nonsense you just said?
Of course is was said half jokingly dude...responding with every gif ever @*#$*** made was a little ridiculous tho...your point would of been madewith the Chappele gif
laugh.gif

Im a cautious mofo
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
But are you serious with all that nonsense you just said?
Of course is was said half jokingly dude...responding with every gif ever @*#$*** made was a little ridiculous tho...your point would of been made with the Chappele gif
laugh.gif
Haha, yeah you right.

Haha, I sit there. REAL QUIET.

Puttin myself in a real awkward position.

She asks if I want anything, and I just give her head signals.

Back
Top Bottom