When will Nike Shox die out ?

The older SHOX were great because the technology was new, they were made in the best factories and the quality and chemistry were very tightly controlled...alleyes were on the product. Today, SHOX is a commodity and not nearly as controlled as it once was.

U gotta be kidding....1st shox ain't just for non sneakerheads...personally I love shox and would be mad as hell-o if they canceled them. My favorite shoxare Nike Shox TL3 easily my top 10 favorite shoe ever! Those kicks are machines I been tryin to find my 4th pair but the only ones out are fakes on ioffer in asize 13. once they git the Air Shox line goin u will truly see how vital shox are to the shoe game. Shox ain't going nowhere. As long as my shoes have afull length Shox unit (TL3's) or full length Air Unit (360's) I'm good but I do alot of running and working out so until u do either of those insome shox u don't know what u talkin about and what u missin. Crazy to even make this topic. Type Nike shox in eBay and see how mad people demand a shoxshoe. Shox have yet to reach their full potential. Shox are at the point where the air max was in 1990 now look at the air units in 360's....crazy air....Only time will tell. Sorry to go on a rant I'm sensative about my running shoes. Just the idea of this thread is painful to imagine.

LOL Swerv1n - posts are made to initiate dialogue & from what I can see so far it is 50/50

I think the Shox line is still a cash cow for Nike to continue to flog - if anything soon Nike will retro more Shox models like they did the R4 retro they justdid a few months ago (silver/black) to keep SHOX in our minds when at the shoestore or online

In any case I think Nike will keep this tech around, like they do TN Air - always good to have something to lean on & recycle on n00bs & nostalgicshoeheads when the bottom line comes around.

While creativity might be dead in terms of bringing out any "new" ground-breaking models tech wise to the Shox line the BOING columns I think aregoing to be a cornerstone of the Nike product line.

Being over 200+ lbs I myself like Shox for running BUT prefer Air when I can. Or Asics. Or Saucony
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom