When will dudes learn about messing w. video models????....vol. Kyrie Irving

Man, I fap all the time to significantly less attractive women with no hopes of getting anything in return.

I would fap for her in a heartbeat, b.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

I was just getting ready to say THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL that a broad is gonna talk me into beating my meat on camera...

and then I saw those chesticles. Ain't gonna lie, I might do a couple of on camera strokes to squeeze and pipe her. No face shots though. Strictly sauerkraut, sausage and tomatoes.

ththsmart86confused.gif

I was just getting ready to say THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL that a broad is gonna talk me into beating my meat on camera...

and then I saw those chesticles. Ain't gonna lie, I might do a couple of on camera strokes to squeeze and pipe her. No face shots though. Strictly sauerkraut, sausage and tomatoes.

ththsmart86confused.gif

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

roll.gif
yup

Ummm...same here
babyoil.jpg

She recorded their skype conversations. She was trying to talk to Jeremy Lamb and Quincy Miller and Kyrie told them to stay away from her because she was crazy.

I don't get it, if she filed a police report against him and if he's left her alone, if she releases this can't he get her for defamation of character and other charges?

She's a model?
eyes.gif

I tried to watch that video but she got mad annoying real quick.  2 minutes in and I was like...

2ce0l8p.jpg

you ruined some BBQ's for me this summer

Back
Top Bottom