When will Americans...

Folks in favelas and townships with no shoes, running water, adequate medical care, or anything close to a respectable government and you over here with high speed internet, cellphones, cable TV, fridge fulla food, freedom of speech/religion/sexuality, and Nikes on your feet made by a kid in Vietnam who won't make in a year what you'll spend on 5 trips to the club and you wanna revolt huh?

Pack your #%@% up and move outta my country...
WHY WE WON'T REVOLT

They got you dudes fooled as if those are the important things in life, as if those things make a great country. Also you assume that everybody lives with those luxuries.

Folks in favelas and townships with no shoes, running water, adequate medical care, or anything close to a respectable government and you over here with high speed internet, cellphones, cable TV, fridge fulla food, freedom of speech/religion/sexuality, and Nikes on your feet made by a kid in Vietnam who won't make in a year what you'll spend on 5 trips to the club and you wanna revolt huh?

WHY WE WON'T REVOLT

They got you dudes fooled as if those are the important things in life, as if those things make a great country. Also you assume that everybody lives with those luxuries.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Demps

pimp.gif
End of thread right here. Dude has running water in his crib and he's talking about Revolt? GTHO
alien.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Damn straight
pimp.gif
This.  It's Saturday Afternoon, I've got my feet up on my leather couch with my labtop on my lap, watching Lethal Weapon on TNT on my big flat screen.

Revolt.  Screw that.  Just extend that unemployment and welfare so I don't get cracked over the head while walking to my car. 

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Damn straight
pimp.gif
This.  It's Saturday Afternoon, I've got my feet up on my leather couch with my labtop on my lap, watching Lethal Weapon on TNT on my big flat screen.

Revolt.  Screw that.  Just extend that unemployment and welfare so I don't get cracked over the head while walking to my car. 

Originally Posted by Demps

pimp.gif
End of thread right here. Dude has running water in his crib and he's talking about Revolt? GTHO
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

revolt? serious question.

Are you white?  Just asking cause it's seems like it's usually some white dude talking about "we need to revolt". 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

revolt? serious question.

Are you white?  Just asking cause it's seems like it's usually some white dude talking about "we need to revolt". 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

when we truly grasp and learn the power of unity. i would suggest reform more than revolt.

when we truly grasp and learn the power of unity. i would suggest reform more than revolt.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Pack your **+# up and move outta my country...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

/thread

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

/thread

But real talk not everyone has it good in America. There are people who are starving in America as well. But I'm gonna assume most people surfing NT don't fall under this category
laugh.gif

But real talk not everyone has it good in America. There are people who are starving in America as well. But I'm gonna assume most people surfing NT don't fall under this category
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

/thread

Originally Posted by NooEra

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

/thread

Back
Top Bottom