When was the last time the NBA playoff field was this wide open?

There really are no clear favorites for the title...
Chicago still has to prove they can get past Miami.

Miami still has to prove they can get past themselves.

Celtics are peaking at the right time and could make a legit Finals run.

OKC looks almost ready to go all the way....but not quite.

Who knows whats good with the defending champs.

Spurs are always a legit contender, more-so this year than in recent seasons.

The Lakers have been looking great at times, especially at home. Mamba's still hungry (nomo).

Its gonna be a wild post-season.

When was the last time the field was this wide open and what are your predictions?

Most teams are on cruise control. Nobody knows what's what.

I still think there's no stopping an OKC/Miami Finals, but I'm all for surprises.

Chicago, OKC and Miami are the only contenders. Perhaps Memphis too pending the recovery of Boseph.

Lakers and Spurs might make the Finals but they aren't getting passed Miami or Chicago.

Boston isn't getting out of the second round.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Chicago, OKC and Miami are the only contenders. Perhaps Memphis too pending the recovery of Boseph.

Lakers and Spurs might make the Finals but they aren't getting passed Miami or Chicago.

Boston isn't getting out of the second round.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

as much as i hate to say it, the Celtics remind me of a v8 engine... they might not start off quick but they start to pull later on down the line... can't see em winning this year though

Its really not wide open. Its just a weird regular season. I don't think anything is gonna stop a Miami vs OKC NBA Finals. There's maybe a chance Chicago can make the NBA Finals if Rose plays great and meshes with the rest of the team playing great too. The Spurs if they play hot maybe they can make the Finals. But that's it, its either gonna be a mix of the 2 most talented teams or the deepest team. The Lakers or Celtics ain't making the NBA Finals. I'd give Memphis a better shot than those teams.

If NBA want highest rating of all time.

NY Knicks vs LA Lakers

Bos vs LA Lakers

Miami vs LA Lakers

It's gonna be interesting this year no doubt. There's favorites as always but honestly you can't call it yet.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

If NBA want highest rating of all time.

NY Knicks vs LA Lakers

Bos vs LA Lakers

Miami vs LA Lakers
you forgot chi vs lakers
^hoping for that, but expect heat/thunder

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I still think there's no stopping an OKC/Miami Finals, but I'm all for surprises.

This.

I'd be surprised if any other team makes it.

Miami vs OKC would be high ratings as well, the two leading MVP candidates (in a very close race) facing off vs each other for the championship 
pimp.gif

Playoffs I like to root for the lower seeded teams, Denver/NY, it always makes things interesting when a No. 1 or 2 seed get upset
laugh.gif

OKC vs. MIA or CHI(if rose can get/stay healthy). they are the only two teams that can keep up with OKC's youth, virilty, and speed in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom