when was the last fight you lost? vol. we cant win em' all!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

MOST NTrs are skinny.
With that statement, its easy to believe u aint been in a fight.
I know more than a handful of 5'10 160 lb dudes who are vicious with the hand toss word to papa Johns.

Bein Skinny aint got $*%$ to do with a fight.
just dont go around thinkin u got the upper hand on cats cus u push a lil weight in the gym. aint no work out for ya chin gettin checked repeatedly

laugh.gif
.. I hear you man...

Originally Posted by that WAVE

^you do know his skinny comment had nothing to do with fighting rt? He was addressing another statement made...

He obviously dont know what he talkin about.

good looks the WAVE

money may would be a perfect example.

im sure hed whoop a lot of big dudes, HE is a trained fighter. you got that lil teamboxing sig so thats why you took it to heart but you didnt read what wassaid.

heavyweight trained boxer>light weight

id never wanna be 160 gotdamn lbs. TYSON in his prime woulda knocked money may lil *** out.

Most of yall are big talk but yall never got into a fight yall entire lives. I better not hear yall say *+*$ about anything in the future

Well anyway, my last fight was the last day of my sophomore year. About 5 dudes ran up on me while i was walking home. I got snuck by one then they all ran. Iaint gon lie though dude caught me good boy lol. N_ actually made me fall

I know more than a handful of 5'10 160 lb dudes who are vicious with the hand toss word to papa Johns.
Describes me though...I'm still tryna get that weight up though

nah I aint take nothin to heart, cus I aint nowhere near a skinny NTer
laugh.gif

I was informin folks, Its plenty people who think a big dude gonna just body a skinny framed dude. Ive seen it too many times

well it wasn't really a fight because I was blacked out drunk and not fighting back, but needless to say I lost about a year ago....

onlyjays9P wrote:
These are the questions that should not be asked on NT. Everyone will reply NEVER because all of NT is 6'5 250 and wipes the floor with Mike Tyson in his prime.
roll.gif

I'm 5'10 163. The money may thing is def a good example. 50 was telling a story about him and may getting into it. He hit may and may hit him back andthat hit stunned him. What happened next was why I hate being so short and light weight. 50 just wrapped him up. I've always been a fighter and I hit wayharder than people expect, not to mention my hand speed. I would just dread getting wrapped up, cause ain't nothing I can do after that. But yea, jr highwas prob the last time I lost a fight. Got into a brawl with some guys outside a club in bedstuy with my father a few years back. Pops trained me and he hitslike a donkey kick lol. Had dudes stumblin down the block. I caught a black eye that night. Pops ended up knockin son out cold!

And an nter fight was Sais and that skateboarding dude who writes movies or plays or something. Son that got locked up for robbin some kid of his bape hoodielol. Dudes tumblin down flights of stairs and what not. Whus good Jerry? Lol

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

These are the questions that should not be asked on NT. Everyone will reply NEVER because all of NT is 6'5 250 and wipes the floor with Mike Tyson in his prime.

when has NT ever claimed that?

MOST NTrs are skinny.
You sir have never visited Sports and Training have you? Go look up a "What do you bench press" thread.

actually i do go in there................one doesnt have to be huge to bench a lot either..................do you work out at all? maybe you should visit the get in shape thread.

i wear under 200 currently (gettin real lean
happy.gif
) and i can bench more than 315

Let's see You wear under 200? Get in shape thread? Everything I said went wayyyyy over your head.

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

And an nter fight was Sais and that skateboarding dude who writes movies or plays or something. Son that got locked up for robbin some kid of his bape hoodie lol. Dudes tumblin down flights of stairs and what not. Whus good Jerry? Lol

Iskatenikes and Sais threw down against one another? Really? I heard Sais fought some dude @ a sneaker event and won. But didn't know it was ISN...

Middle school....I was winning but dude picked me up and slammed me off the bleachers...I was winded....and done...

BONUS!
Dude from my school losing his first fight...dude is a future MMA fighter and hasn't lost a fight....till he finds out that MMA %$*$ don't work ondudes from the hood

Back
Top Bottom