when was the last fight you lost? vol. we cant win em' all!

jose cansec0

Banned
was sittin back today thinkin about all the fights i've gotten into..

last fight i lost was in sophomore year, got into it with some dude from the football team.. he was 6'2, and i was probably about 5'7 at the time.Bottomline at the end of the fight, i was coughin blood, and a had a big bloody scratch by my left eye. I wound up gettin the last laugh tho cuz I took hisgirl to prom the next year
pimp.gif

when was the last time yall got your $!+ beat?

Took a thumper by my older brother...
grin.gif
... it be like that at times. I ain't shamed of it though. Dude walks around with bricks in his pocket and callsem "hands" for some reason.

Eh I haven't fought in about 6 years. I did get into a lil exchange of words with a bouncer at Webster Hall friday night . He wound up calling for back up.Wasn't gonna fight him either way. With that said the last fight I lost was probably in jr high.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

I never got into a fight my whole life.

neither have I.

My first one is gonna be this summer, Mayor of NYC sent me a PM with his info and phone number. I cant wait!

These are the questions that should not be asked on NT. Everyone will reply NEVER because all of NT is 6'5 250 and wipes the floor with Mike Tyson in hisprime.

i lost to a 2000+bp ken last night.
got heated cuz he was a turtle ken and I've never seen one before

I didn't fight him, but I pull out a knife on this African because he stole my money and wouldn't give it back.

the last fight I lost was with this freshman, we were playing Marvel VS Capcom 2...
laugh.gif

!@#$ Juggernuts B assists and Captain Commanho's B assits
smh.gif

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

These are the questions that should not be asked on NT. Everyone will reply NEVER because all of NT is 6'5 250 and wipes the floor with Mike Tyson in his prime.

when has NT ever claimed that?

MOST NTrs are skinny.

Last time was two years ago on Christmas Eve. We was drunk than a mother. We were leavin the booty club and my dude got mad cuz I threw up in his car. So mymans them got at him cuz he was trippin. Next thing you know I swong on him and got one good lick in his eye. That was the only punch I got in. I rememberwakin up bloody as hell. My lips was split wide open. I ended up breakin his window on his car and *!! . The next day I couldn't even eat christmas dinnermy mouth was so messed up. Lol
His eye was swoll with this blood clot looking thing in it. We both called each other that day and wished each other a merry x-mas lol.

NT'ers to worried about the integrity of their kicks to get into fights
laugh.gif

me thou, i've yet to get stomped....had a few incidents, few punches thrown. never a 'lets take it outside' jacket off, dukes up kinda fight.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

These are the questions that should not be asked on NT. Everyone will reply NEVER because all of NT is 6'5 250 and wipes the floor with Mike Tyson in his prime.

MOST NTrs are skinny.
You sir have never visited Sports and Training have you? Go look up a "What do you bench press" thread.

I R Andre wrote:

I never got into a fight my whole life.

neither have I.

My first one is gonna be this summer, Mayor of NYC sent me a PM with his info and phone number. I cant wait!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MOST NTrs are skinny.
You sir have never visited Sports and Training have you? Go look up a "What do you bench press" thread.

actually i do go in there................one doesnt have to be huge to bench a lot either..................do you work out at all? maybe you should visit theget in shape thread.

i wear under 200 currently (gettin real lean
happy.gif
) and i can bench morethan 315

Originally Posted by Smedroc

NT'ers to worried about the integrity of their kicks to get into fights
laugh.gif

Word !! They could be getting smashed to death and they worried about scuffing their eggplant foamposites
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Haven't really fought since middle school age...that was my last L...wasnt too bad

I almost got into a fight on campus on an elevated walkway...at a SGRho probate
laugh.gif
...Ive inviting people to get punched in the face for the last 2-3 ys but no one is taking the invite
grin.gif

MOST NTrs are skinny.
With that statement, its easy to believe u aint been in a fight.
I know more than a handful of 5'10 160 lb dudes who are vicious with the hand toss word to papa Johns.

Bein Skinny aint got $*%$ to do with a fight.
just dont go around thinkin u got the upper hand on cats cus u push a lil weight in the gym. aint no work out for ya chin gettin checked repeatedly

^you do know his skinny comment had nothing to do with fighting rt? He was addressing another statement made...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

MOST NTrs are skinny.
With that statement, its easy to believe u aint been in a fight.
I know more than a handful of 5'10 160 lb dudes who are vicious with the hand toss word to papa Johns.

Bein Skinny aint got $*%$ to do with a fight.
just dont go around thinkin u got the upper hand on cats cus u push a lil weight in the gym. aint no work out for ya chin gettin checked repeatedly

SON DID YOU NOT READ WHAT I RESPONDED TOO?

i know that already, word to my cousin who def got hands..............

please brova fall back and look at why i said that.
eyes.gif

Back in like 99 me and the homie got jumped by these crab _s 4 against us 2 so I'll take that L.

Back
Top Bottom