When The Bosses Buy Lunch Appreciation

My boss pays for lunch every single day. Its the best thing ever. Saved me a ton of money. It ranges from about 40 to 80 each day depending on where we decide to order from but its exceeded 100 before. The only reason I think he does it is because we don't get lunch breaks. We work throughout and eat in the store. I'm actually on my blackberry waiting to pick up lunch right now. Indian today
pimp.gif

My boss pays for lunch every single day. Its the best thing ever. Saved me a ton of money. It ranges from about 40 to 80 each day depending on where we decide to order from but its exceeded 100 before. The only reason I think he does it is because we don't get lunch breaks. We work throughout and eat in the store. I'm actually on my blackberry waiting to pick up lunch right now. Indian today
pimp.gif

my boss buys me lunch everytime we work together
pimp.gif
I always tell her I dont insist on having free meals
laugh.gif

my boss buys me lunch everytime we work together
pimp.gif
I always tell her I dont insist on having free meals
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yeah every friday my boss buys dinner for everyone on the late shift even for the maintenance crew....i be gettin my grub on.............O.D.

yeah every friday my boss buys dinner for everyone on the late shift even for the maintenance crew....i be gettin my grub on.............O.D.

My last boss paid for all my lunches... b/c my last boss is my dad and if I called my parents house and told my mom that dad didn't buy me lunch, his night would be hell.
laugh.gif

My last boss paid for all my lunches... b/c my last boss is my dad and if I called my parents house and told my mom that dad didn't buy me lunch, his night would be hell.
laugh.gif

Smh, sometimes when we're out in people's yards doing their landscape they'll come out and offer us cold waters, but no one has asked us what we want for lunch yet
ohwell.gif

Smh, sometimes when we're out in people's yards doing their landscape they'll come out and offer us cold waters, but no one has asked us what we want for lunch yet
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

ohwell.gif

You're supposed to give your landscapers lunch? How am I going to look bringing a home cooked meal out to my landscapers?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

ohwell.gif

You're supposed to give your landscapers lunch? How am I going to look bringing a home cooked meal out to my landscapers?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom