When Obama wins, How will you celebrate?

Originally Posted by BasirWaahid

Originally Posted by stateofsingularity

I plan to celebrate by selling out of the dollar, gettin' out of the market and buildin' a bunker with guns and ammo

Huh??? Why on earth would you do that??? Please explain. . .

bc by this time next year the we will be in a full on hyper inflationary depression with breadlines and riots and a worthless dollar exhausted from all thegovt printing and spending. All I can do is just horde supplies and protect myself - Montana sounds nice right about now

Originally Posted by Fuser86

Obama should win, no doubt about that.
I just hope that Ron Paul wins in 2012, be it that he runs again.
Ron Paul is one of the few genuine, sincere and honest politicians. Why can't we have more Ron Paul's?

QFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by unpacking my bags, I packed them for Canada just in the event that McCain were to pull it off.

But Barack will win, as I have never ever carved a pumpkin of a presidential candidate that ended up not winning.

and this year I did two, so he is a lock.

Ron Paul would've been a great Republican candidate in the past, one of the smartest politicians I've ever heard speak...but 4 years from now he'llbe way too old, the GOP wont nominate a candidate pushing 80.

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

YOU GUYS CAN'T HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT THE 250K PLAN IS GOING TO BE PUT INTO EFFECT..

AND IF HE WINS I'M GOING TO SMOKE CRACK

SERIOUSLY.
Oh it's going to put into effect no doubt. It's just the people on here that actually believe in his tax "breaks"

Originally Posted by stateofsingularity

Originally Posted by Fuser86

Obama should win, no doubt about that.
I just hope that Ron Paul wins in 2012, be it that he runs again.
Ron Paul is one of the few genuine, sincere and honest politicians. Why can't we have more Ron Paul's?

QFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As I much as I like Ron Paul, no way will America elect a 77 year old to run for office.

I don't agree with his policies and am leaning right in this election, but whether you are Republican, Democrat, Independent, whatever, after so manytragic events in the United States (9/11, War in Iraq, Economic meltdown, etc..), this is going to be one of the most inspiring moments in the history of thecountry.

To think that an African-American will be commander in chief of the greatest nation in the free world is a testament to the enduring strength, tolerance andspirit of the United States.

I'll probably be stuck on CNN and other news networks that night.

It will definately be a, "where were you when _____ happened," moment.

burn donkey blunts
smokin.gif

.Im gonna pop a bottle of Ciroc
.Play "My President is Black" Loud as I can possibly can
.Rock my Obama shirt, and Bop EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

I don't want to jinx it.... but I think he has it in the bag.
But America has stunned me twice...

If McCain wins... I'll put my girl in a condo...all the way up in Toronto.

Bump.. because in 5 minutes I am done for the day, and I am going straight to Bev Mo and get me some

ChampagnePOP.jpg

Probably delete a few friends off facebook and act like I never knew them when I see them again.

Even though I am not voting for him it will still be cool to tell my kids that I was alive when it happened.
pimp.gif

A two party system will do that. There is a reason Washington warned against it (so smart). Anyway, as I said in the other post, I won't celebrate ideas, Iwill celebrate results. So whomever wins (and it will most likely be Obama), I just want to see this country get rolling

Back
Top Bottom