when Nike takes over da NBA license, bye replicas in stores.

Depends on the setting.

during the summer tho

Mall....cookout....beach.....the block.....just chillin.

Pretty much any jersey tbh

Last edited:
Yeaaaaah in the summertime basketball jerseys are a must. Its only unacceptable if you're rockin a 52 double length from da jersey era.

The league and the apparel makers have been conning the public for years. Authentics are trash and shouldn't be called that. I paid for authentic product and then ended up being given stuff directly from the Houston rockets locker room. COMPLETELY different. Huge difference between retail authentic and procut quality, especially the shorts and the stitching on the jerseys. Yet the nba would have people believe "wear what THEY wear on court!" Only retail league jerseys I will support are Mitchell and ness.

procuts were only better during da early 90's, during da late 90's-early 00's a authentic was identical to da procut versions in regards to materials and quality.

current adidas jerseys authentic are no different from game worn on da court varieties.

yea, the jersey itself. what about the numbers and letters? :lol:

EPS numbers are pretty identical to da NBA joints.

that tim Hardaway JR buy confirmed it for me.

yea, but you have to go out of your way and pay more to get the jersey similar to what the pros wear

thats stupid

Wondering if Fabulous will start rocking a different jersey every day again?.? Sometimes I really miss the 90's. I wonder if the swingman's will have the sponser logos on them...not sure how I feel about that. I'm really just looking forward to Nike making NBA team T-shirts seeing as I'm over 30 now and don't think I can do jerseys anymore(I'd love to see T-shirts with player number and names on them). I would be all over retro ones though, just not sure if I'd wear them.Still miss my Jordan Bullets swingman... spilt kool-aid all over it and never replaced it.

Wearing a shirt with name and number is tacky compared to a jersey IMO. Is it age or physical shape that keeps people from wearing jerseys.

Adidas swingman are trash AF

Nike save us like you did with the NFL

meh still won't care for em. they will be better than Adidas even though the recent Adidas were decent if you could get em for cheap

nothing will top the OG nike swingman

Wearing a shirt with name and number is tacky compared to a jersey IMO. Is it age or physical shape that keeps people from wearing jerseys.

View media item 2435090
Not sure how this is tacky, it's just a team t shirt... but to answer your question age and physical shape is a factor, but also the shape of NBA jerseys is...can't think of a word, but awkward maybe...unlike NFL and MLB jerseys you can just throw on. The cut of an NBA jersey almost requires a shirt or two underneath. I'm in TX so wearing 2 or 3 shirts(including undershirt) is just way to hot... even in the winter here. Not saying I won't do it, but the t shirt is just a whole lot more comfortable and convenient for everyday wear.

Always seen more kids rocking those name and number tees than adults tbh. I wanna say it's cuz parents arent willing shell out the dough for a jersey when the kid will grow out of it in a yr or so.

And you really rocking 2 tees under your jersey? :lol: thats pretty weird man

Last edited:
what is the opinion of a swingman jersey amongst jersey connoisseurs??

XwEQ7H.gif

:rofl:

The only time I wear jerseys is when I have a hoodie on. That counts for NFL, NHL, NBA. Otherwise it just looks goofy especially for NHL and NFL imo.

Soccer jerseys, however, are different. Comfy and relaxing.

Somewhat back on topic, hopefully Nike makes some new designs that are dope. Would love to get my hands on a Nike Suns Jersey.

Can't buy or wear your jersey if you're younger than me.

Vince Carter Raptors throwback?.? I kinda feel the same way, unless it's MY Rockets. I don't think I would wear a jersey anymore, unless it's to a game. The T-shirts I would wear a lot more often. Adidas had a good idea with sleeved jerseys they just came out terrible.

I guarantee the all star jerseys will be better than all the adidas ones

Most likely but they'll still suck

Not that easy to make a new design every year and have it be great year in and year out

NFL pro bowl etc have sucked as well but football jersey little more difficult to work wity

Back
Top Bottom