When Keepin' It Real Goes Wrong...

i dont even know
laugh.gif
. why would they post this on the internet?

That run at the end and the way the camera is moving is soooo funny lol

Who tries to jack dudes for a small smount of trees though
laugh.gif

Looked like a half zip
30t6p3b.gif

Is it worth it ? You get high get some munchies but now you have to keep your head on a swivel
30t6p3b.gif

Also, whoever put ol boy who was driving on with the dude who was slinging looks bad as well
30t6p3b.gif

All bad
laugh.gif

tooo freaking funny. 
roll.gif
The way the dealer's face froze when the thief put the car in gear....priceless. 
laugh.gif

Not long until this is on Tosh.0

This could be real. When that original guy exited the car he probably went to the back of the car to hide the driver also asks if he has "it all set up" and the guy responds with "yeah". They probably intended on setting up the guy and driving away with the bud while video taping it to put it on the web, but it backfired on them when the guy grabbed on and the driver crashed the car. The kid in the back then yells "drive, drive". Funny Stuff
laugh.gif

Nooooooo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The audacity of white dude #1 to try and pull that off 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The look on the black dude's face while white dude #1 is driving 
roll.gif

The unadulterated FEAR on white dude #2's face as he books it 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The camera falling to the ground, followed by silence and darkness
roll.gif

I haven't laughed this hard in ages 

lmao at that guys face after he crashed the guys car. That dealer is a freak of nature. Walks away calmly like he just won even though he just got driven into a tree.

I'm in tears yo
roll.gif

Son held on to the door with his feet up and dude probably crashed in tot he sidewalk at an intersection or something when they stopped. How you mention somebody almost got robbed and then try to rob them?
laugh.gif

Dude in passenger seat dipping was funny too.

Back
Top Bottom