When it comes to these girls...yall gotta not care what the next man is thinkin...

I rather be batting .200 with attractive females than be batting .900 with beast. Have some god damn self respect 

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

I rather be batting .200 with attractive females than be batting .900 with beast. Have some god damn self respect 

O naw see you buggin dawg...2 dimes vs. 9 nickles?...its dudes like you dat make it better for me...and it aint like all I smash is beast
laugh.gif
...I've had my fair share of top notch chicks...

O naw see you buggin dawg...2 dimes vs. 9 nickles?...its dudes like you dat make it better for me...and it aint like all I smash is beast
laugh.gif
...I've had my fair share of top notch chicks...

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Don't worry about what others are gonna think when you holla at a beast. Because in all actuality they would have pulled the trigger if given the oppurtunity. I see it all the time. Dudes be like they would hit, but then their boys laugh at them and they have second thoughts. Bump all that bs. And it most cases, that 1/10 that you smash will be willing to do any and everything to keep you around. Cuz everybody else scared.

fixed

Don't worry about what others are gonna think when you holla at a beast. Because in all actuality they would have pulled the trigger if given the oppurtunity. I see it all the time. Dudes be like they would hit, but then their boys laugh at them and they have second thoughts. Bump all that bs. And it most cases, that 1/10 that you smash will be willing to do any and everything to keep you around. Cuz everybody else scared.

fixed

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

So any girl you see while your out in public can get the business?
I don't see why not...unless she look like what tupacjordan posted, I aint dat damn savage lol

I don't see why not...unless she look like what tupacjordan posted, I aint dat damn savage lol

QFT
Word to Gribble....

QFT
Word to Gribble....

The opposite should apply too. If you decide to be selective don't let other dudes try to pressure you into smashing broads that you aren't really feeling.

The opposite should apply too. If you decide to be selective don't let other dudes try to pressure you into smashing broads that you aren't really feeling.

Back
Top Bottom