When it comes to moving out, how far would you go?

say your parent's have mad rules, or as a young male you just want your own place to bring friends over and females so you wouldn't have to worry about disturbing your folks.....BUT you work one job that your just sick and tired of, and you are thinking about getting another one that you'd prob hate....both are retail (nothing special) but you know if you get that second job you can have enough money to move out on your own and pay rent, and bills.....plus you're in school.

so how would you go about this? would you tough it out at your parent's home with alllll of their rules or do you keep the job that you hate, and grab another one that you prob won't like any better and just put school on hold.........and for those that chooses to take the second job and put school on hold, how do you go about getting back in school if your working two jobs (both job schedules are hectic, and you need the hours, no time for school what so ever) just to keep up with rent and bills?

and let's say you don't want to settle for a room mate, you simple want your own crib.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

say your parent's have mad rules, or as a young male you just want your own place to bring friends over and females so you wouldn't have to worry about disturbing your folks.....BUT you work one job that your just sick and tired of, and you are thinking about getting another one that you'd prob hate....both are retail (nothing special) but you know if you get that second job you can have enough money to move out on your own and pay rent, and bills.....plus you're in school.

so how would you go about this? would you tough it out at your parent's home with alllll of their rules or do you keep the job that you hate, and grab another one that you prob won't like any better and just put school on hold.........and for those that chooses to take the second job and put school on hold, how do you go about getting back in school if your working two jobs (both job schedules are hectic, and you need the hours, no time for school what so ever) just to keep up with rent and bills?

and let's say you don't want to settle for a room mate, you simple want your own crib.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

your threads are very depressing bro. i dont often provide help. but im here for you.

this is a hypothetical situation, this is not about me.....I'm cool staying with my folks until I earn my degree.

and i noticed you always try to run my threads off course.

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

your threads are very depressing bro. i dont often provide help. but im here for you.

this is a hypothetical situation, this is not about me.....I'm cool staying with my folks until I earn my degree.

and i noticed you always try to run my threads off course.

Keep the job, stay with ur fam, Finish school - then decide to move out

Get your degree & try to get a career. You'll make more $ and have a higher quality of life later on. Tough it out with your parents for now.

Get your degree & try to get a career. You'll make more $ and have a higher quality of life later on. Tough it out with your parents for now.

HHmm it rally depends on how strict they are if I can't no mass at all in my crib I'm gonna try to get a basement or a room somewhere F all that

HHmm it rally depends on how strict they are if I can't no mass at all in my crib I'm gonna try to get a basement or a room somewhere F all that

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by lol

so you'd tough it out with all the rules? interesting.
I would say its the smart thing to do, you save money/get ur education earlier
But i guess it depends how intense the rules are.

Originally Posted by lol

so you'd tough it out with all the rules? interesting.
I would say its the smart thing to do, you save money/get ur education earlier
But i guess it depends how intense the rules are.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

lol nah you can bring chicks over they just give you @@%@ about it.....

i went to school with a couple people that was in this boat.....and everytime they got paid their folks would take money from their pay check....so really they was working for nothing.........you getting money taken out of your check and you already aint making much, plus you have mad rules on top of that, i just say to myself how blessed I truly am, they ask me about my situation and I'm like the total opposite.
frown.gif

i went to school with a couple people that was in this boat.....and everytime they got paid their folks would take money from their pay check....so really they was working for nothing.........you getting money taken out of your check and you already aint making much, plus you have mad rules on top of that, i just say to myself how blessed I truly am, they ask me about my situation and I'm like the total opposite.
frown.gif

frown.gif

Oh okay I see so it's not that bad.

As for the parents taking $$ I'll pay a bill or 2 every once in a blue but I'm not about to be forced into paying bills.I know a couple kids who parents tax them every month I tell them all the time I'm not with all that non sense.I was raised a little different I guess

frown.gif

Oh okay I see so it's not that bad.

As for the parents taking $$ I'll pay a bill or 2 every once in a blue but I'm not about to be forced into paying bills.I know a couple kids who parents tax them every month I tell them all the time I'm not with all that non sense.I was raised a little different I guess

What exactly are the rules that they are imposing?

Just know that your parents are looking out for your best interests, one day you'll look back and thank them. Plus if you move out, there's rent and bills, plus depending on how much furniture you own, you might have to buy a couch, dining table, appliances, etc. Stuff adds up quick in the real world.

What exactly are the rules that they are imposing?

Just know that your parents are looking out for your best interests, one day you'll look back and thank them. Plus if you move out, there's rent and bills, plus depending on how much furniture you own, you might have to buy a couch, dining table, appliances, etc. Stuff adds up quick in the real world.

Son, are you paying the bills at the house? If you pay bills at the house, you should have some say.

Back
Top Bottom