WHEN IS DETROIT GONNA GET IT TOGETHER ?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

As a city it'll take a couple millionaires and maybe a billionaire dedicated to work with it. As well as the city council and other gov't parties working together to clean the place up. If I was one I'd mos def put in the money to make the place attractive again.

Some time last week I was watching a documentary about how GM (I think or one of those car corporations) wanted to expand and get rid of this neighborhood named Poletown. Claiming they were creating jobs Crazy stuff. Gentrification and all that. People got forced out their homes, demolished a couple churches, and then the arson
30t6p3b.gif
Unlike when NYC went through something similar in the 70s, Detroit never bounced back.

Derrick Coleman put 6 mil into that and he ended up bankrupt.

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

When will the Lions make the playoffs. 
30t6p3b.gif
I was gonna diss Detroit in a clever way until your avy caused me to lose my thought process
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

When will the Lions make the playoffs. 
30t6p3b.gif
I was gonna diss Detroit in a clever way until your avy caused me to lose my thought process
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

I got offered a pretty nice job in Detroit don't know if I'm gonna move there yet but NY is getting old and expensive,
I might take it. Downtown Detroit is pretty nice ...nothing like national news portrays.

Detroit has it ups and downs but it's cheap living and hard working people. Sad that so many people are unemployed though. 
The national news portrays Detroit to be the worst city in the country.. I have lived in many other cities and I don't see a major difference.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

I got offered a pretty nice job in Detroit don't know if I'm gonna move there yet but NY is getting old and expensive,
I might take it. Downtown Detroit is pretty nice ...nothing like national news portrays.

Detroit has it ups and downs but it's cheap living and hard working people. Sad that so many people are unemployed though. 
The national news portrays Detroit to be the worst city in the country.. I have lived in many other cities and I don't see a major difference.

When I went to Detroit in the 1996; I saw a nice thriving city with a bunch of small business's in effect. The great thing about that city is that theres a bridge that can get you right into Canada in less than 10 minutes. A nice city that has had it's economical problems; similar to Cleveland. Both of those cities will be great again in about 10 years..

When I went to Detroit in the 1996; I saw a nice thriving city with a bunch of small business's in effect. The great thing about that city is that theres a bridge that can get you right into Canada in less than 10 minutes. A nice city that has had it's economical problems; similar to Cleveland. Both of those cities will be great again in about 10 years..

My city man..._s here are RECKLESS. Too many broke people in a small area = War. Me and my mans was riding past the police station (well plymouth) while that *%%! was happening. I love the *%%! out my city but I'm tryna get as far away as possible at this point.

My city man..._s here are RECKLESS. Too many broke people in a small area = War. Me and my mans was riding past the police station (well plymouth) while that *%%! was happening. I love the *%%! out my city but I'm tryna get as far away as possible at this point.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

downtown detroit is not nice, its cool but nothing special. detroit is just an overall crappy place. northern suburbs is where its at.

Correct, Detroit is hell on Earth bro. I wake up in this #%@@* EVERYDAY

downtown detroit is not nice, its cool but nothing special. detroit is just an overall crappy place. northern suburbs is where its at.

Originally Posted by Cuffy

well leave........
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Cuffy

well leave........
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom