WHEN IS DETROIT GONNA GET IT TOGETHER ?

[h1]Detroit Police Release Video In Precinct Attack[/h1][h2]WARNING: UNCUT Video May Be Considered Distubing To Some [/h2]
[table][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]
DETROIT -- Detroit police released video Friday of a shooting attack on a precinct station that left four officers wounded and the gunman dead.Chief Ralph Godbee said the department received many requests for release of the video and "will honor that commitment."It remains unclear what motivated 38-year-old Lamar Moore when authorities say he entered the station and opened fire. Moore had a relative awaiting sentencing in a murder case. He also was under investigation in a suspected sexual assault of a 13-year-old girl.

link is here

[h1]Detroit Police Release Video In Precinct Attack[/h1][h2]WARNING: UNCUT Video May Be Considered Distubing To Some [/h2]
[table][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]
DETROIT -- Detroit police released video Friday of a shooting attack on a precinct station that left four officers wounded and the gunman dead.Chief Ralph Godbee said the department received many requests for release of the video and "will honor that commitment."It remains unclear what motivated 38-year-old Lamar Moore when authorities say he entered the station and opened fire. Moore had a relative awaiting sentencing in a murder case. He also was under investigation in a suspected sexual assault of a 13-year-old girl.

link is here

I got offered a pretty nice job in Detroit don't know if I'm gonna move there yet but NY is getting old and expensive,
I might take it. Downtown Detroit is pretty nice ...nothing like national news portrays.

I got offered a pretty nice job in Detroit don't know if I'm gonna move there yet but NY is getting old and expensive,
I might take it. Downtown Detroit is pretty nice ...nothing like national news portrays.

Originally Posted by Dip

Word..when will the Pistons make it to the playoffs...

possibly this season, whats with the hate? you act like we havent been making the playoffs before.

Originally Posted by Dip

Word..when will the Pistons make it to the playoffs...

possibly this season, whats with the hate? you act like we havent been making the playoffs before.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

You can walk the nice part in 5 min. Love the city but it's a #*#* hole. They've been claiming it's on a come up since before I was born.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

You can walk the nice part in 5 min. Love the city but it's a #*#* hole. They've been claiming it's on a come up since before I was born.

downtown detroit is not nice, its cool but nothing special. detroit is just an overall crappy place. northern suburbs is where its at.

downtown detroit is not nice, its cool but nothing special. detroit is just an overall crappy place. northern suburbs is where its at.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

WOOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

TO MUCH

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 at the reporter asking why did the officer throw the trash can at the gun man like he really needed an explanation on why 

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

WOOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

TO MUCH

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 at the reporter asking why did the officer throw the trash can at the gun man like he really needed an explanation on why 

As a city it'll take a couple millionaires and maybe a billionaire dedicated to work with it. As well as the city council and other gov't parties working together to clean the place up. If I was one I'd mos def put in the money to make the place attractive again.

Some time last week I was watching a documentary about how GM (I think or one of those car corporations) wanted to expand and get rid of this neighborhood named Poletown. Claiming they were creating jobs Crazy stuff. Gentrification and all that. People got forced out their homes, demolished a couple churches, and then the arson
30t6p3b.gif
Unlike when NYC went through something similar in the 70s, Detroit never bounced back.

As a city it'll take a couple millionaires and maybe a billionaire dedicated to work with it. As well as the city council and other gov't parties working together to clean the place up. If I was one I'd mos def put in the money to make the place attractive again.

Some time last week I was watching a documentary about how GM (I think or one of those car corporations) wanted to expand and get rid of this neighborhood named Poletown. Claiming they were creating jobs Crazy stuff. Gentrification and all that. People got forced out their homes, demolished a couple churches, and then the arson
30t6p3b.gif
Unlike when NYC went through something similar in the 70s, Detroit never bounced back.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

30t6p3b.gif

Derrick Coleman put 6 mil into that and he ended up bankrupt.

Back
Top Bottom