When is Back to the Feature dropping? *EDIT* ITS HERE!

Good To Hear Bout The Tape
pimp.gif

Wale Wen The Next Time You And UCB Doing A Show In DC?

Yo! Wale!
Originally Posted by Master Zik

You ever think about or reach out to Wiz Khalifa? or he reached out to you? It might just be me but I think you and him can make some dope !@+ music if it ever went down.

Good to hear that this tapes coming out on friday, wales mixtapes are always dope and i know alot of people hate on it but i really enjoy chillin, very goodsummer song when your jsut riding through the city with the sun shining.

There's nothing that irks me more than when Zshare cuts to an ad while I'm jamming to a track.

Very nice Wale.
pimp.gif

patiently waitin.
pimp.gif

i been waitin for somethin like this. i agree on his point bout too much harmonizin and shh, not that there's anythin wrong with that, cuz i like em too.

but i just want real rap shh back man. hopefully this delivers.

I aint go through the thread but he going to be on Hot 97 tomorrow so maybe he will talk on it or something...

via twitter

Wale-back to the feature is droppin 7ish eastern time..listening session will start at 7:15 .

thank god wale, words cannot describe how long me and ol girl been waitin on this mixtape.

i just hope your album don't take so damn long.

can't wait to hear some new %#+@
pimp.gif

but if this damn tape don't drop by tomorrow, then i'm givin up

Via Twitter.....

Wale-at the time I PLNNED to drop it....so maybe ill drop it at 8..soon as I land???
2 minutes ago from mobile web

Wale-back to the feature comes out today!!!!! finally...I think my flight to san diego is 345 which means illbe in the air
4 minutes ago from mobile web

Back
Top Bottom