When I'm stroking, no matter how hard I try, I just can't find a rhythm

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Yo the stroke has to be fluid.

You can't just be splashing all over the place or its going to get sloppy and someone might drown, its going to mess up makeup either way though.
This s^%$ has a double meaning whether or not you meant it to be
laugh.gif
. Just gotta stay calm and breathe or its over before you know it.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

i can swim to save my life but thats about it
Wait...what?
If you can magically swim when your life is in danger, would you still drown if you casually wander into the deep end of the pool?
I'll just assume you can't swim.

I can swim for about 5 feet before coming up for air and then I can't tread...Therefore I'm drowning in about 1 minute.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

have you ever had lessons?
Swimming is mad easy, I havent been in years though.

I'm pretty much good at everything though, so I have nothing else to add to this thread

eyes.gif
no lessons

Start off slow then try to ease your way into a nice and steady rhythm.
If that doesn't work try playing some of that slow bump and grind music, it'll make it easier for when you *+%! her brains out.

Originally Posted by Diego

Start off slow then try to ease your way into a nice and steady rhythm.
If that doesn't work try playing some of that slow bump and grind music, it'll make it easier for when you *+%! her brains out.
oh.

i learned at a really young age, cousin would throw us at the deep and of the pool and that's how i learned.

Clever title. I started laughing before I could click the link
laugh.gif

I can swim in a pool, meaning, as long as I know I can touch the bottom of the pool at some point, it's all good. I'm pretty sure I can float too. Other than that..no swimming for me. (I guess that means I can't swim, huh?)

I know how to swim...but i cant tread water and stay afloat at one spot
grin.gif
if that makes sense...

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by omgitswes

have you ever had lessons?
Swimming is mad easy, I havent been in years though.

I'm pretty much good at everything though, so I have nothing else to add to this thread

eyes.gif
no lessons

take lessons man. The feeling once you finally learn is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

I See Wat U Did There
roll.gif
This lol

I remember back in hs everyone including me used a doctor/parent note to get out of the swimming test requirement
laugh.gif

I can't swim...my body just won't get over the fear of having some parts above my shoulders in the water. I'm usually the loser that stays on the edge while everyone is having fun
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by prokid404

I can swim.. I just can't tread water.

I just don't see how people can stay still in the water like that

i can't either...taught myself how to swim then taught my lil brother after he almost drowned in summer camp

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by prokid404

I can swim.. I just can't tread water.

I just don't see how people can stay still in the water like that

i can't either...taught myself how to swim then taught my lil brother after he almost drowned in summer camp

please, you got natural floatation devices....

nerd.gif

i've been incorporating swimming to my workouts for about 2.5 years now. at the beginning, i couldnt swim 1/4 a lap without stopping or breathing right. now i do 30 laps twice a week. swimming definitely helped clear my asthma. i noticed i can hold my breath for 3 minutes now

Back
Top Bottom