When I'm stroking, no matter how hard I try, I just can't find a rhythm

My fingers aren't comfortable when I'm typing the "correct way," with the fingers being on the asdf and jkl; keys. I also look down when I type. But whatever, my speed is still like 55 words/minute.
ohwell.gif

I took lessons and I still can't. I really just wanna know how to tread water just in case I need it.

I took lessons when I was younger, like 5 or so from a neighbor who was in her late teens... she would hold me close to keep me afloat and I wouldn't listen to what she was saying, I'd just stare at her chest the whole time like I had no shame... even after she noticed I was looking at her chest I would still stare... so yeah I can't swim...

have you ever had lessons?
Swimming is mad easy, I havent been in years though.

I'm pretty much good at everything though, so I have nothing else to add to this thread

Yo the stroke has to be fluid.

You can't just be splashing all over the place or its going to get sloppy and someone might drown, its going to mess up makeup either way though.

i already knew how to do the american crawl and scissor kick... i just never got treading water down pat... so i looked it up on a youtube video, now i tread eZ.

good luck and never panic.... NEVER PANIC,, then you'll be good.

good to practice in water 1foot taller than you.
even better to swim in super deep water... i swam in 15ft on a military base.. seems like the deeper the water the ezier to swim.
good luck.

I swim better underwater than on top. That breathing with your head to the side doesnt work for me.

laugh.gif

Call me crazy but my first time attempting to swim was in the 15 ft end of the recreational center. You had to swim across back and forth one time to be able to stay there. I was around 14... Made it there pretty easy but the way back I was struggling. But I made it.

Been in pools and beaches prior to that but never tried to swim in deep water. Taught my self on the fly. Lol.

Sink or swim

Back
Top Bottom