when i was 12

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by failedtakeover

dude a girl moaning is supposed to turn you on and if she doesant your doing something wrong i love the sound when im smashing and the girl lets out a scream
laugh.gif
My n' ain't you like 11 or something?

im 14 check my other post it talks all about my smashing habits lol yes I do have sex on the regular

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Originally Posted by GucciManeLaflare

i heard my mother in the room moaning (my dad was demmolishing it
pimp.gif
)
so i was !!*#%! in the head

now when i hit a chick i do it ever so gently so she wont moan and i always make sure she looks the opposite of my mother(who is hideous looking)
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

pimp.gif
)
so i was !!*#%! in the head

now when i hit a chick i do it ever so gently so she wont moan and i always make sure she looks the opposite of my mother(who is hideous looking)
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
thanks god I have old school chinese parent. They only want to do it when they want another kid.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

dude a girl moaning is supposed to turn you on and if she doesant your doing something wrong i love the sound when im smashing and the girl lets out a scream
laugh.gif
My n' ain't you like 11 or something?

im 14 check my other post it talks all about my smashing habits lol yes I do have sex on the regular
indifferent.gif
really?

pimp.gif
) so i was !!*#%! in the head

torbush-wow.gif

- anyways when I was younger, pops was shacking up with his "girlfriend" and I use to hear moaning coming from his room and never knew what it/meantwas except that #%! use to keep me up at night and had me straight
mad.gif

as far as giving props to my dad , im just paying homage to the old man

but yea i date chicks who look opposite of my my mother cus thats just wierd(not cus she's ugly tho)

Back
Top Bottom