when i was 12

i heard my mother in the room moaning (my dad was demmolishing it
pimp.gif
) soi was !!*#%! in the head

now when i hit a chick i do it ever so gently so she wont moan and i always make sure she looks the opposite of my mother(who is hideous looking)

you didnt ask one question in your post, yet expect answers.. late night. time to sleep

if any of your sex lives were affected by your parents? catching your sister? brother gettin the claps.....

example-cousin getting suspended for doming up some dude in the bathroom and now you got a problem getting head in the bathroom

real talk , i hate it when a chick moans.... irks me.......it brings me back to that day .....eww

Originally Posted by GucciManeLaflare

if any of your sex lives were affected by your parents? catching your sister? brother gettin the claps.....

example-cousin getting suspended for doming up some dude in the bathroom and now you got a problem getting head in the bathroom

real talk , i hate it when a chick moans.... irks me.......it brings me back to that day .....eww
rehab2_4_34.jpg

Originally Posted by DomNator27

you got issues son...see a psychiatrist

tired.gif
prolly do

but g - +*$* the %%*$$ is bound to moan n +*$* and compliment me during our relations using vulgar language n grammar while boosting my egomwith all sorts ofnames no othere person calls me out of bed but i just tryn n ignore shorty....

tired.gif
prolly do

but g - *%$% the %*%%@ is bound to moan n *%$% and compliment me during our relations using vulgar language n grammar while boosting my egomwith all sorts ofnames no othere person calls me out of bed but i just tryn n ignore shorty....

tired.gif
prolly do

but g - %+!# the **#@* is bound to moan n %+!# and compliment me during our relations using vulgar language n grammar while boosting my ego with all sorts ofnames no other person calls me out of bed but i just tryn n ignore shorty....

Originally Posted by GucciManeLaflare

i heard my mother in the room moaning (my dad was demmolishing it
pimp.gif
)
so i was !!*#%! in the head

now when i hit a chick i do it ever so gently so she wont moan and i always make sure she looks the opposite of my mother(who is hideous looking)
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

dude a girl moaning is supposed to turn you on and if she doesant your doing something wrong i love the sound when im smashing and the girl lets out a scream

Originally Posted by failedtakeover

dude a girl moaning is supposed to turn you on and if she doesant your doing something wrong i love the sound when im smashing and the girl lets out a scream
laugh.gif
My n' ain't you like 11 or something?

Back
Top Bottom