When Does the Wire get good?

richkarlmarx

Banned
ive heard so much bout the wire and i finally decided to watch. First episode was alright, below avg imo. Second episode is boring as hell so far. I mean idont even want to watch it.

when does this show pick up and get to what everybody's talking about?

i dont know man im on the second season right now but i watched the first season a few years ago and was hooked. great show imo.

Originally Posted by richKarlmarx

ive heard so much bout the wire and i finally decided to watch. First episode was alright, below avg imo. Second episode is boring as hell so far. I mean i dont even want to watch it.

when does this show pick up and get to what everybody's talking about?

You've watched two *$##$% episodes bro. Have some patience. It's the best television series I have ever watched.

the second season is the wackest IMO...first season
pimp.gif

personally id say the first episode but it was actually kind of slow so for most i would say the second episode, if by then you're not interested thenit's probably not until they actually get the wiretap on Deangelo's payphone

if you're not intersted by then, then you're never going to find it good

I had a friend who was the same way as OP in regards to the show.

Just because it's slow paced doesn't mean it's "boring". There isn't going to be a shoot out every episode.

You might as well drop the show now and find something else to watch that's at your level. Watch Transformers 2 or go rent Killa Season or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom