When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

Guessing that is a "glitsch". Same thing happened with the roster caricature T yesterday and it showed back up FSR. Keep re-checking throughout the week. Many other sites noted earlier in this thread should also have the same Ts. GL

Anyone know what style tshirt the caricature one is? I know Nike has different fits ie loose fit, etc. etc.

Wondering whether to order a Med. or Large.

Are those the Bowerman Tech Pants?
http://nikeinc.com/news/nike-unveil...edal-stand-uniforms-of-team-usa#/inline/11194
Nike-USA-21st-C-Windrunner-Bowerman-Tech-Pant-Flyknit-Trainer+-1.jpg

Thanks for the link. $120 is kind of steep but I might have to pull the trigger. Thanks again.

Thats a dope fit...Wondering about the pants as well...

Thats a dope fit...Wondering about the pants as well...

I think the pants look good after a workout or on the Medal Stand :tongue:, but I question how much I would wear them casually. I also think they probably look best on chiseled and exceptionally fit world class athletes (which i most definitely am not), so I will stick with some basic therma fit sweat pants and leave this line to the pros. I think I also would feel a little awkward wearing the medal stand jacket, but thats just me. Don't get me wrong- I can do loud colors and vibrant, but for me this is just a step beyond that- not willing to go there. To each their own however.

I think the pants look good after a workout or on the Medal Stand :tongue:, but I question how much I would wear them casually. I also think they probably look best on chiseled and exceptionally fit world class athletes (which i most definitely am not), so I will stick with some basic therma fit sweat pants and leave this line to the pros. I think I also would feel a little awkward wearing the medal stand jacket, but thats just me. Don't get me wrong- I can do loud colors and vibrant, but for me this is just a step beyond that- not willing to go there. To each their own however.

I feel kind of the same about the jacket. Don't get me wrong: I have and love the jacket, but it seems more like a (expensive) novelty item.

Sorry to double post, but does anyone know how the 2012 Jersey fits compared to the 1992 Barcelona Retro Jersey? I bought a small in the Retro (which fits perfectly), but can't find a small in the 2012 Jersey anywhere.

Guessing that is a "glitsch". Same thing happened with the roster caricature T yesterday and it showed back up FSR. Keep re-checking throughout the week. Many other sites noted earlier in this thread should also have the same Ts. GL
Its not a glitch. All of those shirts were pre orders and will not be restocked online especially the caricature tee according to the Nikestore Twitter.

i prefer elastic/ribbed cuffs on my sweats. it looks cleaner and i don't have to worry about them dragging on the floor or catching something. i hope they release them soon at a good enough price. not gonna bite if they're gonna be like $80+. not for sweats lol.

The Outlet in Gonzales la has some team USA Appel but it's all basic stuff...was going to cop a jacket but ill wait for more of a discoun
Still looking for some team USA shorts for the cheap

I've been looking for a Kobe 2012 away or home authentic jersey in a small or medium since the first day they were released on many sites, and only large and up have been an option.

I've seen a few people on here with smalls, where did you guys order them from?

Last edited:
The Outlet in Gonzales la has some team USA Appel but it's all basic stuff...was going to cop a jacket but ill wait for more of a discoun
Still looking for some team USA shorts for the cheap
Thanks for looking out! They have other bomber jacket too! I'm going to check it out at SFNT to see how it really fits :D

Back
Top Bottom