When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

Just received this today wont be using the code so go ahead NT fam and take whats yours.
Dear Valued Customer, 

Thank you for choosing us for your Nike 2012 USA Basketball merchandise.

Your business is very important to us. Due to an unexpected inventory 

delay, your order is now estimated to be available for shipment no later

than Wednesday, August 15th . We wanted to notify you immediately of the

change in ship date and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. 

We will send a confirmation email as soon as your order ships.

We strive to provide the best customer experience possible and apologize

for any inconvenience this delay may cause.  

As an apology, we would like to offer you a discount on a future 

purchase.  Please use code NBAAUGUST1112 to receive 20% off your next 

purchase.  This code expires August 11, 2012 at 11:59PM EST . 

**Please note some exclusions may apply **

Thank you again and please contact us if we can be of further 

assistance. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again soon.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

Are you talking about the replicas? They had a few players in the replica on USA Basketball, including D Will, but I'm waiting for the authentics.

DWill was on the USA Basketball site in a replica about a week ago. It is gone last that I checked. Even the Jersey Shirt is gone.
A lot of the Nike stuff will go on sale immediately after the Olympics. Sites like Nike, Finishline, etc may wait a while but even Eastbay has lowered some the t-shirts down about 6 dollars or so.
didn't know about that, so far i just saw kobe, durant, james, rose, d-how, wade and anthony. never see dwill jersey both in replica or auth version :smh: replica is fine to me if nike only plan make auth version for kobe,lebron and durant

jersey is fake
i don't think authentics or the replicas had a stitched USA flag, but other than that the cut is all wrong and quality is bad

the authentic one also has USA flag stitched on it

didn't know about that, so far i just saw kobe, durant, james, rose, d-how, wade and anthony. never see dwill jersey both in replica or auth version
mean.gif
replica is fine to me if nike only plan make auth version for kobe,lebron and durant
nope

didn't know about that, so far i just saw kobe, durant, james, rose, d-how, wade and anthony. never see dwill jersey both in replica or auth version
mean.gif
replica is fine to me if nike only plan make auth version for kobe,lebron and durant
no it does not

i wouldnt say that, but they do have the authentic shorts that the US team are wearing now.

^^ Woah, where's this? Or are you referring to NDC UK? I've been asking around NDC US but no one seems to know whether the "real" authentic shorts will drop state side.

Just received this today wont be using the code so go ahead NT fam and take whats yours.

That was really cool of you. I guess somebody used it because it didn't work for me. Thank you anyway. If anyone else has a code they don't want anymore, please PM me and I will try to return the favor somehow. Thanks!

Pretty sure that code above is NBAStore ... not Nike. But really, all you have to do is call Nike and tell them you received a 20% off coupon code via email and say you lost it. They will empathize with you haha, and reissue a new 20% off code.

Pretty sure that code above is NBAStore ... not Nike. But really, all you have to do is call Nike and tell them you received a 20% off coupon code via email and say you lost it. They will empathize with you haha, and reissue a new 20% off code.

Ok. I did try to order something from Nikestore. No wonder why it didn't work. LOL Thanks.

Also, thanks for the tip on getting a 20% off code. I personally can't do that, I just wouldn't feel right about it...but appreciate you trying to help me save money.

for anybody that is going to cop an on court shooting shirt go with your true t shirt size! i got a large and it fits like money! super lightweight, breathable, and looks dope.  loving the fact its got a halfzip looks good zipped down or all the way up. might have to track down a kobe one now!

sooooo......... these are not on the nbastore anymore. Is there anywhere else i can buy the USA shooting shirt?

sooooo......... these are not on the nbastore anymore. Is there anywhere else i can buy the USA shooting shirt?
name on that shirt is in an arch........look at the games........players have shirts were the the name is in a straight line 

correct me, if i am wrong !

Last edited:
Copped the blue Dream Team destroyer earlier today on Swoosh. It was weird, showed no L or XL on the page all morning, then I checked on my phone and L showed up. I purchased on my phone and got confirmation. Now when I checked it went from out of stock to only M to now M and S. So weird, but I'm glad I got my size. 

Back
Top Bottom