When do you think dad hats will be played out?

Fitteds are still >>>>>

Grey brim only.  Finding a proper fit however....

I have two

Hats are hats. Wear what you want. The term played out is played out.

Fitteds are still >>>>>

Grey brim only.  Finding a proper fit however....

I don't care about the brim color, the hat def has to be wool though or cotton like the digi camo fitteds. That polyester on field crap don't fit right and have the texture of carpet.

child please, im in da majority here. :lol: w/e bizzaro world u live in dont reflect reality [emoji]128539[/emoji]

man you know damb well there is a large group of cats with a bent brim lol.

the hot 97.....throwback jersey.....baggy pants cats of course got that straight

but there is a HUUUUGE portion of cats with a bent brim.

oh thats what you call dad hats? :lol:

thought the ones with the adjustable strap? werent these popluar in like the mid 90s

View media item 2124397

fitteds>snapbacks>visors

Oh those are dad hats....lol I use to wear a few of those in the 90s...I had a polo, Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein (it was the 90s, don't judge me lol)

Last edited:

the hot 97.....throwback jersey.....baggy pants cats of course got that straight

bent brim hats for life with no damn stickers and the hats have to fit. i dont care what the majority does. the majority looks dumb as hell majority of the time. l dont really see that look in my area anymore 

Last edited:
"Dad hats"/golf hats/hats with an adjustable strap with a curved brim just look more mature in general. I have four myself and they're the only ones I've been wearing for the past couple years. There is very few times in 2016 where fitted hats actually look right.

The only people I see wearing fitteds in my area nowadays are straight crackhead looking dudes at the gas station, dudes that smoke a pack of cigs a day or some former athletes that are 35+ still trying to look young that don't know that fitteds aren't cool anymore.

Last edited:
Please stay in the house with that
Relax, curving snapbacks is nonexistent unless u wanna look like some ole late 80s ball player or NBA draft day bum. Flat bills is a hood thing, everybody won't understand. Curving fitted and dad joints is totally understandable, it's a better look.

Last edited:
This whole thread is trying too hard. There wil always be something that is "in style" right now that you can say this to. A hat is a hat.

The pink ones though are just too much. So much for trying to be different.

child please, im in da majority here. :lol: w/e bizzaro world u live in dont reflect reality [emoji]128539[/emoji]

i havent seen a bent brim new era on da street in a LONG time...at least 15 years.

#teamflatbrim

Even when i played baseball i made sure my brim was flat.

Gotta couple Lo caps wit the leather strap tho

I wear both fitteds and "dad hats". And maybe it's just the New Yorker in me, but the Yankee fitted goes with everything fam. :smokin

That dog seen some ****
mean.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

i havent seen a bent brim new era on da street in a LONG time...at least 15 years.

BX dominicans was all running around with curved grey under brims just a few years ago

u know what, i stand corrected..that wave was rocking in da BX hick Dominican crowd & it extended in Harlem...it aint even last a year thou...and they left da gold stickers on too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom