When did the Jamba Juice on John Daly Blvd in Daly City close down?

I think at the beginning of the year. I'm not too sure. I just went to work one day and saw that it was closed. Sucks, it was in a really convenientlocation.

Yup. Nobody is safe from this recession. Didn't know jamba juice was downsizing also. Fuddruckers is closed too. Damn bush..he ran this country down to theground.

Oh well..I'm more of a starbuck person anyways..since they always seem to be in the same vacinity in many places. I wouldn't be surprised if thatstarbucks in DC closed down.

You gotta figure that there's a Jamba Juice down the street at Westlake and another one at Serramonte. Fuddruckers was ok but I would rather go toBurgermeister for the same price or Nations / Sliders if I wanted to spend less money.

Originally Posted by Daver

Fuddruckers is closed too.
eek.gif
didnt know that. their food was hella nasty but my sonliked going there for the video games

Man I'm away at college and I have no idea what's going on back home. Anybody know what's going to be opening up in those spots?

It's not about downsizing and the recession, I just dried them out. I don't know whens the next spot I'ma be at but I'll let y'all know.

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

Fuddruckers is closed too.
eek.gif
didnt know that. their food was hella nasty but my son liked going there for the video games

eek.gif

i had my picture on the wall of fame
laugh.gif

twice.

with my name wrong on both pictures.

and yeah i cheated
laugh.gif

First time I ate there around the time they opened, I finished that damn 1 pound burger and nobody came to me!! Hahaha. How many people competed? Thinking backon that..that's a heart attack on a plate. smh..

Originally Posted by freshhh

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

what was the hall of fame for and howd you cheat?..lol

fuddruckers 1 pound burger challenge

i never ate the whole thing
laugh.gif
but i got my picture anyways

i could probably eat a pound burger, but not from there. they probably closed down cause the food was hella nasty

Back
Top Bottom