When did Steve Harvey become a relationship "expert?"

I have died, came back to life then died again. If y'all can see the Knowshon Moreno tears coming down my face. This dude has been and always will be a certified clown

I remember a few years ago he hosted the Bud Billiken back to school parade. There was a segment in the show where he was shamelessly promoting his book and the co-host accidentally had the book the wrong way. This p.o.s. glared at her says "look out" then snatches the book out of her hands, turns it around then gives it back to her with that watermelon grin. I've never saw someone look so embarrassed/humiliated on tv. Dude really is *****made

Last edited:
He did a stand up show in atlanta and told a dude in a wheelchair to leave cuz dude wasnt laughing

He doesnt tip either i heard

Last edited:
I feel bad for the shorty who had to bronze him up like that 
mean.gif
 probably like i didn't intern for this 

You couldnt pay me no amount of money to oil steve harvey up.

No amount.

$100m untaxed and you can wear gloves, optional blindfold, but every 10 seconds he's allowed to randomly quote Wesley Pipes.

Would you do it then?

I remember a few years ago he hosted the Bud Billiken back to school parade. There was a segment in the show where he was shamelessly promoting his book and the co-host accidentally had the book the wrong way. This p.o.s. glared at her says "look out" then snatches the book out of her hands, turns it around then gives it back to her with that watermelon grin. I've never saw someone look so embarrassed/humiliated on tv. Dude really is *****made
not accusing you of **** but it is a poor choice of words 
laugh.gif

thought rick barry was on NT for a second lol 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom