When D.Miles comes back portland is going to be one of the premier young teams in west

D Mile has nothing to do with the word "Premiere".

boxman_is_not_amused.jpg

Portland is already a premier young team in the West... and no, Darius 'cockroach' Miles will not make that much of a difference.

Travis Outlaw >>>>>>>> Cockroach boy...

although.....

Cockroach boy's contract >>>>>>>> Travis Outlaw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Does anyone that isn't on crack actually think that Darius Miles will ever be an impact player in the NBA?
(That includes Darius Miles...because I'm assuming that he thinks he's an impact player...and I also think he's probably on crack)

Originally Posted by royjonesjr7

can probably get as high as 4th or 5th in the conference
you serious? the same darius miles whos only highlight in his career was doing the bull horns to Q?

Portland is already one of the premier young teams in the league, and the addition of Darius Miles will not help their cause...

Miles will just steal minutes from Travis Outlaw who is quietly having a solid season for Portland. McMillan isn't stupid. If Miles can't performphysically, he knows his mental game sucks so he's not putting him out there.

Miles should work himself back into game shape, but I don't see him touching the floor anytime soon the way the Blazers are rolling right now.

Heres the thing. This Portland team is doing GREAT without him. Why bring him back and mess up chemistry thats already formed with these young guys. Why nottrade him for another young guy, or possibly an older player who can take guys like Jack, Webster, Outlaw, and bring them under his wing and mentor them.

Basically, DMiles is not the answer for Portland. He wont make them much better at all. So if thats the case, why not use that to your advantage and trade himfor something the team may lack?

People forgot the last couple of years he has been on the verge of becoming a pretty good player until he get got injured a couple times. His he the answer?no, but he will certainly help us out

Darius Miles' time in the NBA is up, word to Flava Flav.

The Trailblazers are looking good even without him. Brandon Roy, Lamarcus Aldridge, and the roster are getting it together now. When Oden comes back nextseason, they will be dangerous.

And oh speaking of Greg Oden:

I remember MJ saying that if he had the 1st pick in that year's draft, he would have picked D-Miles. Great eye for talent, that MJ!

Back
Top Bottom