When D.Miles comes back portland is going to be one of the premier young teams in west

Portland has the potential but I don't think Darius Miles is the answer for the team to allow them to be a top five team. Roy, Aldrige, and Oden is what isgoing to make Portland a solid team. Aldridge and Roy already have helped this team go 13-12 and push to a 8 game streak.

yes, because D.Miles is the difference maker on the Portland roster....actually, when he comes back I think Portland is an immediate championshipcontender....D.Miles is just that good. Every team needs a player like him. Portland is lucky.

yes, because D.Miles is the difference maker on the Portland roster....actually, when he comes back I think Portland is an immediate championship contender....D.Miles is just that good. Every team needs a player like him. Portland is lucky.
hater.

people fail to recognize that d-miles is ONLY 26! he has plenty of time to revive his career. he's slowly but surly got back in shape, he will contributeupon his return.

when did darius miles become that nice lol hes ok but i wouldnt label him the savior of the franchise

I think Miles may make some difference, but not THAT big of a difference. Not a difference where he leads them to a 4 seed in the west. Plus he has been outfor a long time, I don't see him coming back to the team with immediate success, it will take time for his to work the rust off.

Portland already is "one of the premier young teams" in the West, and if there weren't, Darius Miles wouldn't make them such.

If anyone was ever drafted on hype and potential it was Darius Miles. Jumpshot - awful. Work ethic - non existant. Defense - eh. Shoes - Reebok. Portland isfar better off without this guy. They have a nice nucleus as is and with time will keep getting better.

indifferent.gif

The only thing Darius Miles is even remotely semi-skillful at is stealing SAT answers.

Darius Miles is terrible. He's been terrible. He always will be terrible.

The Blazers will probably miss the playoffs this year, but Oden back at 100% next year + another lottery pick in what could be a stacked draft will be MONEYfor that franchise. 2-3 years out from championship contention though, depending on how quickly Greg adapts.

Back
Top Bottom