When are yall retiring from NT?

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

The day that my inner child can't find something to laugh at on NT is the day I'll give it up. Lately, I've been logging in less...so I guess you could say that time is near.
qft.
I thought so too. Then I started a job where I was on the computer 90% of the time and hello NT again!

I'll probably never officially retire... I'll probably just start posting less often until the point where I don't post at all.

I actually don't even know why I'm still here... The last sneaker related post I made was a millennium ago.

WHEN we stop making the "LATIN and BLACK WOMEN appreciation" threads.. so I guess whenSPOTRUSHERZ leaves..haha nah I guess when it all goes dark,,,, EVERYWHERE

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Probably when I'm 10-15 years older than the average NTer.
psst, it's already happening to me now
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

The day that my inner child can't find something to laugh at on NT is the day I'll give it up. Lately, I've been logging in less...so I guess you could say that time is near.
You have bigger priorities though. Before you then, you were on regularly.

I'll retire from NT when the servers shut down.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

trust me, i thought I retired back in 2004, but I came back full time in 2007

Same thing... Can't leave it alone. Simply put, where else am I gonna get quality (in some cases), and quick information with a small hint of style andan ample amount of sarcasm...

Originally Posted by MnMballa2323

when i start a career and dont have time to check this stuff anymore.
i kinda agree with you. i been posting real heavy lately because i dont have a job anymore. but when i did have a job i posted maybe once or twicea week

Back
Top Bottom