When are the 12.5 Lows dropping?

I've seen a few pictures of these online, and I think they look better than the mids (especially the obsidian colorway). Does anyone have any informationabout these? I'd like to know when they are dropping. Thanks.

I saw a pair yesterday at Champs, black nubuck. I think they're pretty bland, and I rarely like lows.

Thanks for the reply. I just saw them on the website. You're right, the black ones are pretty bland -- but I really like the shoe. I'm hoping theobsidian/white colorway gets released soon.

there is another scheduled to release sometime in february. its an all white upper with black and red on the outsole i believe. I know march has at least onepair listed already as well. this pair is almost a taxi (white/black) colorway with some gold highlights. I think the black on this pair may be patent but Imnot positive. I was just excited that none of the lows I have seen have that horrible embossed print on the side that ruined the white/red mids.

[email protected]

18411001_z.jpg

Man I am not feeling them

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I saw a pair yesterday at Champs, black nubuck. I think they're pretty bland, and I rarely like lows.

same. on both statements.

I just checked jumpman23.com, and they have pictures of all the february and march releases. The blue ones I'm interested in come out in march. The"taxi" lows also look very promising.

ahahaha....starbury's you wont believe how many kids at my HS have these in that blue and orange mashup....i love it!!

i just seen the white with black that look like the Taxi 12's at Champs dey are
pimp.gif
but imma wait hopefully an employee appreiaction comes around and i get them 50% off
glasses.gif

Foot Locker also has wht/red 12.5 lows too. Not too bad looking, just a little boring. They are a middle of the line Team Jordan...not too bad, not too specialeither.

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

to me any jordan in a "low" is a bad idea
Blasphemy

OG 2 low - heat
Retro 6 black silver low - heat
Patent 11 low - heat
Both 12 lows - heat
13 lows - heat
red 16 low - heat
lightning 17 low - HEAT
both 21 lows - heat
22 5/8s - not too bad
23 low - fire

^^ That list is way too long IMO. The only lows I like are the XI (no IE), XIII, and XVII.

Back
Top Bottom