When a woman freely refers to herself as someone's "baby mama"

A woman who describes herself as a "baby mama" lacks self respect. That's not an endearing term to describe yourself with.

A woman who describes herself as a "baby mama" lacks self respect. That's not an endearing term to describe yourself with.

sloanboy wrote:
means some dude splashed inside her and didnt stay around to take care of it

plenty of guys who are still with their girl refer to her as their BM

& even if you're not together and he still takes care of the kids she's referred to as a BM

sloanboy wrote:

plenty of guys who are still with their girl refer to her as their BM

& even if you're not together and he still takes care of the kids she's referred to as a BM

Originally Posted by sloanboy

This and the fact that she is accepting and almost bragging about being a run through for somebody. Perpetuating the gutter of the mind. Not the words of a Queen by any means.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

This and the fact that she is accepting and almost bragging about being a run through for somebody. Perpetuating the gutter of the mind. Not the words of a Queen by any means.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

Yup, and because of this I'd stay away.

Yup, and because of this I'd stay away.

i just made this my status on fb
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom