Whatsup philippines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any active sneakerheads here from pinas?
New here on nt
Went to rp for vacation and while i was there i tried looking for spots who sells asia exclusives shoes but didnt really find any
Went to nike at the fort n no luck ethier

For those who are collecting in rp where do you guys go or order from
Prices there are also rediculously high as well
Are most sneakerheads in rp reserved for the rich n famous?

Any active sneakerheads here from pinas?
New here on nt
Went to rp for vacation and while i was there i tried looking for spots who sells asia exclusives shoes but didnt really find any
Went to nike at the fort n no luck ethier

For those who are collecting in rp where do you guys go or order from
Prices there are also rediculously high as well
Are most sneakerheads in rp reserved for the rich n famous?
You could try and check out Titan shops,if you're living near the fort there's 1 in Burgos Circle and another at Bonifacio High Street they usually release exclusive shoes. Nike does as well it's just that sometimes they're sold out pretty fast.There's a lot of sneakerheads here in rp afaik they're more active in facebook pages/groups. and it's not just reserved for the wealthy,everyone's welcome.
smile.gif

You could try and check out Titan shops,if you're living near the fort there's 1 in Burgos Circle and another at Bonifacio High Street they usually release exclusive shoes. Nike does as well it's just that sometimes they're sold out pretty fast.There's a lot of sneakerheads here in rp afaik they're more active in facebook pages/groups. and it's not just reserved for the wealthy,everyone's welcome.
smile.gif
ill check those places

link to the fb pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom